Binky pics

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
sdf76

Binky pics

Post by sdf76 »

I got my very first binky pic recently of my daughter's 9yr old rabbit Santi....we it was a video actually... but so pleased I finally got a binky on camera. Not the highest binky ( those were Minty's) but still finally a binky :) I had to sit waiting for ages to get it too as she wouldn't "perform" in front of me. It was just a short vid on my mobile phone camera through the window, and a little blurred at that... but still recognisable.( I can't upload the vid on here tho).

I have been so envious of any binky pics in the past...
But happy now...
...that was my first binky pic in all 22 rabbits ( some mine, some foster buns, some just passing through on a bunny run) that have run and jumped across my lawn over the past 20 years!

I love to see them binky. I find they mostly do it when first let out in the morning.

Anyone got any binky pics? ( or videos?)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Apache

Re: Binky pics

Post by Apache »

I think I may have had a couple of blurry ones of Alfred :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Well done for catching the Binky on video :) in all my years of having bunnies I don't think I've ever got either a photo or video of any of mine binkying :(
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

It's such a lovely sight, a rabbit binkying or happy flopping, and so hard to capture on film, I'm sure they know we are trying to capture the moment :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Lets see Alfred? :)
I have desperately been trying to get a still pic from my video but can't.
Unless a video the pics are usually blurred because they binky so fast.
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny