Smokey

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
Foofy

Smokey

Post by Foofy »

My newest addition Smokey is at the vets today for her spay operation. She's also had one of her tear ducts flushed as she has dacrocystitis in her right eye. Vet phoned whilst she was under the GA to say he's found 1 sharp spur on a tooth and was it OK to burr it down so she has also had that done. She's now in recovery in an oxygen tent.

Hopefully I will be able to pick her up this evening. Once she has recovered I plan to start the bonding process properly with Jinx. Hopefully they will be fine as they've been living next door to each other for a few months and have had quite a lot of bonding sessions already (Obviously Jinx is neutered so no chance of babies).
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Re: Smokey

Post by sdf76 »

Pleased to hear Smokey is recovering from her spay and dental. (It's always a worry when they go in for ops)
Good luck with the bonding process with JInx. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Apache

Post by Apache »

I hope she has a speedy recovery, and look forwards to lots of pic of Smokey loved up with Jinx :x
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Thanks Smokey is fine :) she's recovering well. She has been back to the vets for her wound to be checked and it was all fine so she has been signed off. I will wait a while for her wound to heal up before starting the bonding process again and hopefully it won't take very long as it's already been started and they're living next door to each other, they usually have a kiss every morning and evening as one of them usually Smokey pokes her head round the cage divider to see Jinx :x :x
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Apache

Post by Apache »

That's great news - I look forward to plenty of pics :x