Poor Lexi...

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
susie bun

Re: Poor Lexi...

Post by susie bun »

Vibes for Lexi. xx
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Honey61

Post by Honey61 »

Again I have to say a huge 'Thank You' for all the vibes.... for Lexi this time :D

Lexi had her dental today & is now home hiding from her mummeh behind the sofa, just to be on the safe side :))
She had a couple of nasty spikes, but fortunately no damage to her cheeks or tongue, so again caught it just in the nick of time #:-s
Her chest is improving & I have a couple of injections to give her over the next few days, which combined with the dental should get her back to her old self toute suite :)

It's been quite a week.... 6 appointments in 6 days... 3 dentals & 4 injections :-o :-o ...
Becky

Post by Becky »

Poor Lexi :( She is in perfect hands with you, i do hope she is ok now? Sending nose rubs from us here,

Are there any up to date photos of the little girl around? :x I think she was probably our quickest ever bunny rehomed!! Im new on this forum, just trying to find my feet! :) xx
Honey61

Post by Honey61 »

Hi Becky... :-h Lovely to see you here :D

Lexi is much much better thank you :) It took her a few days to settle again after the dental & injections, but the wheezes have gone & we are back to a healthy appetite, golden poops & happy flops :)
She has even learnt the parsley parsley dance now at bedtime :D

Photos are a touch difficult with Lexi... me thinks she is camera shy & just as I click she moves.... so have hundreds of blurred pics :)) But I have these taken in the last week or so ......

And just to proove she is a relaxed bunster........

:x :x
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

Aw, that last piccy :x :x :x :x :x

So glad she is recovering well :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

She's gorgeous :x and I love the last photo, perhaps a new thread is called for showing bunny feet and bums :)
Honey61

Post by Honey61 »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:She's gorgeous :x and I love the last photo, perhaps a new thread is called for showing bunny feet and bums :)
Sue her personality is as lovely as she is :x She is so gentle with Teddi & adores him ... as he does her :D
Was the best move I made getting the Tedster a wifeybun :)

Definitely bunny feet & bums.... got loads of Teddi's :))
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

awwwwww - she is so beautiful :x and that last pic........ :-*
Bunnyaddict

Post by Bunnyaddict »

Oh bless her Suz - sorry I've missed your thread up to now :ymblushing: I'm pleased to hear she's doing better bless her :)

And those pics..................well what can I say, except she's a stunning wee lady & obviously loves her Teddi to pieces :x :x :x
Becky

Post by Becky »

Awwwh!! Its lovely to see her looking so happy, love the photo of them both stretched out, want to tickle their little feet! Shes a little stunner, as isTeddi. Glad Lexi recovered well. Thank you for the pics :) xx