First Rabbit/Piggy

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
RabbitResidenceEllen

First Rabbit/Piggy

Post by RabbitResidenceEllen »

What was the name of your first bun or piggy? (I thought for a moment that there might be a few Thumpers and Fluffys etc... but then remembered how inventive some children can be...)

My first rabbit was Bandit, when I was 12. She was a Smoke Pearl, with the dark face and white rings around her eyes. Still to this day my most beloved x
Apache

Re: First Rabbit/Piggy

Post by Apache »

Mine was my lovely Alfred :) He had been named TJ by the RSCPA, but I decided that din't suit him, he did have a interim name of Wizard (by me!) when I first got him, then Alfred felt right x
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I don't remember the names of my childhood rabbits..even in the 50's they were my mum's really and she looked after them rather than being children's pets. We never had guinea pigs.
sue:)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Becky

Post by Becky »

We had a chocolate coloured lop when I was a child, he was called Chocolate Chip.
My first rabbit of my own when I moved out from home was called Lottie :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

My very first rabbit when I was about 12 was called Cuddles, he was a largish (well he seemed large to me then) up eared REW I loved him dearly even though he didn't like cuddles he definitely didn't live up to his name. One of my lasting memories of him was him spraying me every time I walked past his run! :)) :))
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
tabithakat64

Post by tabithakat64 »

Mine was a Californian buck named Bright Eyes, who I was brought as a present as a 3 year old. He was unneutered so very territorial and also a bit of an escape artist.