Now Daisy is poorly - she's gone :-(

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
Foofy

Now Daisy is poorly - she's gone :-(

Post by Foofy »

Daisy is in the hospital tonight and is not a well bunny at all I'm really worried :( :(

She has gone into stasis took her to vets this morning but the medication has not helped her at the moment so she has been admitted :(

Not doing too well lately with the bunnies :( first jinx and his eye trouble, then Buttons with his respiratory infection and now Daisy :-s :-s

Let you know what happens
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Hunnybunny2007

Re: Now Daisy is poorly

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Oh no, so sorry to hear this, all of our fingers and paws are crossed for a speedy recovery for Daisy x

It could be down to moulting, some of mine have been a little off and had stringy poos :(
RabbitResidenceEllen

Post by RabbitResidenceEllen »

I'm sorry to hear that, hope she gets well soon. It seems to be a thing at the moment, several of our adoptees have had sudden and serious stasis issues requiring emergency vet treatments. :(
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Oh dear-sorry to hear Daisy is in stasis- hopefully the hospital stay will help her recover.

I'm sorry to gear of all your bunnies in stasis too Rabbit Residence Ellen.

I hope they will all make a speedy recovery.
sue x
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

How is Daisy this morning?
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

RabbitResidenceEllen wrote:I'm sorry to hear that, hope she gets well soon. It seems to be a thing at the moment, several of our adoptees have had sudden and serious stasis issues requiring emergency vet treatments. :(
Hope all the bunnies have recovered :)
Apache

Post by Apache »

Hope sh'es much better today x
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

How is Daisy this morning ?
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Just off to see Daisy she is quite a bit better today :-) post again when I've seen her thanks everyone
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Been to see Daisy this afternoon, she was looking just a little better than yesterday. She has eaten some herbs today on her own :) they have got a urine sample which will be sent off to the lab on Monday.
The vets are hoping if she improves again over night tonight that she may be able to come off the drip tomorrow :D there's a possibility I may be able to bring her home tomorrow but I'm not getting my hopes up just in case.

So we're still none the wiser really as to why she has had/got such a bad case of GI stasis but at least she seems to be going in the right direction now :)

Her nurse will be ringing me in the morning with an update and I'll be going in to see her again tomorrow whether she comes home or not. Let you all know tomorrow how she is.