runaround company

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
elaine

runaround company

Post by elaine »

just had a runaround donated for the rabbits and guinea pigs I am really impressed it give them lots of room, if anyone is thinking of having a permanent run attached deffinately look at the runaround company
Hunnybunny2007

Re: runaround company

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

It's good to have a recommendation from a rescue, could you post some photos please :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Thanks for the recommendation I have seen some of other peoples pictures and often wondered what they were like.
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Apache

Post by Apache »

One of my friends uses these, she says they're fab!
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I think these are an excellent idea for anyone who wishes to extend the available space for their rabbit.
Here is the link...

http://www.runaround.co.uk
What is runaround?

Runaround is a connective rabbit or guinea pig run system that can attach any hutch to any run. This is possible with a Runaround door and burrow pipe which safely transports your pet out of its hutch and into the run. Add on Runaround tunnels to increase the distance your pet can travel or go for a complete overland warren with crossroads and T junctions and lots to do!

Your pet shows more of its character and has constant access to the perfect food, grass, as well as more exercise and interest.
Do remember that all unattended grassy runs ( including runaround) should have slabs /concrete or buried mesh underneath to deter foxes.
http://www.pledgeapound.net/forum/viewt ... 633#p57625

sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny