Rescue rabbit or guinea pig of the month

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
Foofy

Re: Rescue rabbit or guinea pig of the month

Post by Foofy »

Congratulations to Jackie from Acomb Rescue who is our 1st Rabbit of the Month for March :)

A £20.00 supermarket voucher will be on its way to Acomb Rescue soon to enable them to buy veg, herbs etc for Jackie and the other bunnies at the Rescue.
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Apache

Post by Apache »

Well done Jackie x
Captain Helen

Post by Captain Helen »

Woohoo! :D Thank you! I feel I should make a little crown for Jackie and present her with a bouquet of brambles for her achievement. A supermarket voucher is a huge help, thank you xx
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Well done Jackie and Acomb \:D/ \:D/
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

We are now taking nominations for the Rescue Rabbit or Guinea Pig of the Month for April.

So if you are one of the Rescues that Pledge a Pound supports and you have a rabbit/s or guinea pig/s that you would like to nominate then post your photos as a reply to this thread, we need a minimum of 2 photos and the story and details of the bunny/piggy a pair of bunnies or piggies can also be entered.

The winner will receive a £20 supermarket gift card so the rescue can buy veg, herbs etc for the rabbits/guinea pigs at their Rescue.
elaine

Post by elaine »

Bun Bun is a 1 yr old female lionhead rabbit who has come to the rescue after her owners were moving into rented accommodation and couldn't take her with them, she is very cheeky and
loves attention and would love a home where she can be a house rabbit which she has been previously, she is due to be neutered and microchipped and will be ready for a home. She does say she is
getting spoilt at Tameside rabbit rescue with lots of greens and hay
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

elaine wrote:Bun Bun is a 1 yr old female lionhead rabbit who has come to the rescue after her owners were moving into rented accommodation and couldn't take her with them, she is very cheeky and
loves attention and would love a home where she can be a house rabbit which she has been previously, she is due to be neutered and microchipped and will be ready for a home. She does say she is
getting spoilt at Tameside rabbit rescue with lots of greens and hay
do you have a pic of Bun bun?
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Apache

Post by Apache »

Hope Elaine doesn't mind me doing this - Bun Bun is on their website and this is her adorable little face:

sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Apache wrote:Hope Elaine doesn't mind me doing this - Bun Bun is on their website and this is her adorable little face:

I'm sure with all her present problems Elaine will be pleased you got a photo.
Bunbun is very cute :x
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Here is another entry for the Rescue Rabbit of the Month for April, it's Acorn from Tameside Rescue

Acorn is a huge conti giant male who is just one year old he is amazingly friendly but doesn't like being picked up which is no surprise with
his size, he absolutely loves his hay and greens and food, he just wants to be nosy and see what is going on and if there is any trouble he can cause