Rescue rabbit or guinea pig of the month

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
honeybunny

Re: Rescue rabbit or guinea pig of the month

Post by honeybunny »

Foofy wrote:Thank you for entering Miracle & Mirage Honeybunnies :) what handsome bunnies :x I can never understand why people don't like the colour black in animals, personally I really like it, a shiny black coat looks lovely :)
thank you, although have to say looking at the pics, Sweetpea desrves some treats poor girl
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Poor sweetpea :( I hope she's making a good recovery :)

I love the name Trickie Dickie which is my nickname for my son in law :)) (don't tell him) :)) :))
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:Poor sweetpea :( I hope she's making a good recovery :)

I love the name Trickie Dickie which is my nickname for my son in law :)) (don't tell him) :)) :))
Well good news Trickie Dickie has just been bonded and is off to his new home :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

honeybunny wrote:

Well good news Trickie Dickie has just been bonded and is off to his new home :)
Great news :)
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

honeybunny wrote:
)
She is doing really well thank you. Her stitches are now out and she seems pretty happy :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

The Pledge a Pound Team have now made their decision for the Rescue Rabbit of the Month for May and the winne is:-

BRINDIE & FLIN FROM THE RABBIT RESIDENCE RESCUE

So congratulations to them both a supermarket voucher for £20 will be sent to them soon so they can treat themselves to some fresh veg :D
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

As we have now chosen our winners for May, we are now accepting entries for June from our Rescues, so you have until midnight 31.05.15 to get your entries in PaP Rescues :D If anyone needs help uploading photos to the forum please send me a message or post as a reply to this thread, as we can't enter any animals without photos I'm afraid.
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

Well done Brindie and Flin :)

Here is our entry for June;

These baby rabbits were being given away along with their mum, her younger litter and their dad. The mum, other babies and dad went to Animal Lifeline in Sutton, and because the mum was pushing these little ones out and she is pregnant again, the babies have come to us.
One of the babies from an older litter, but he gets along well with his three younger siblings. Mum is a medium sized rabbit, and dad is a giant x, so these babies could get to a large size.
They will all be looking for homes in a few weeks time.

and here is a video;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J3d1kwZHQs
Last edited by Furry_Friends on 14 May 2015 15:40, edited 2 times in total.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Thank you for your entry Furry Friends :D The babies are adorable :x :x I'm sure it won't too long before they find new forever homes :)
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

I would like to enter our new arrivals from today as they will be with us a while until they are old enough to be neutered. At present 8 weeks old. Accidental litter..2nd litter to same parents as owners didn't split after first babies..we have one of their older brothers too!
Brought to us from a rescue down south
from L to R
Telstar, Astra, Jazz and Zodiac

i'm sure if they win they will be able to make quick work of some herbs and veggies :)