Rescue rabbit or guinea pig of the month

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
MariasAnimalShelter

Re: Rescue rabbit or guinea pig of the month

Post by MariasAnimalShelter »

What a pretty boy. i bet it won't be long before he finds a home. :)
Bowbunny

Post by Bowbunny »

Can I enter the very beautiful bonnie into the competition. She lives with her husbund bandit and they are inseparable xxx

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Bowbunny wrote:Can I enter the very beautiful bonnie into the competition. She lives with her husbund bandit and they are inseparable xxx

Thank you for entering the lovely Bonnie :) what's her story? we would love to know all about her ;)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Bowbunny

Post by Bowbunny »

She came into rescue with bandit after living on a small balcony in a flat . Luckily they were both cared for and not the typical neglected ones that arrive here but owner knew they needed more space to run and play and needed more care than she could give them

Southampton Rescue

Post by Southampton Rescue »

We would like to enter Rolo.

Rolo is about 6 years old now and has been at the Rescue for a few years. He originally came from a breeder, but when he started to drink and wee excessively, the breeder no longer wanted him so he came to us. He now lives in our rabbit hospital building and cannot be rehomed due to his health problems, he has to have regular courses of Panacur and a special renal diet.

Here he is
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Bowbunny wrote:She came into rescue with bandit after living on a small balcony in a flat . Luckily they were both cared for and not the typical neglected ones that arrive here but owner knew they needed more space to run and play and needed more care than she could give them

Thanks for telling us about Bonnie :) hope it won't be too long before she finds a new forever home.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

The Pledge a Pound Team have now chosen the winner of the Rescue Rabbit of the Month for July and it is

Rolo from Southampton Rabbit Rescue

He wins a £20.00 supermarket voucher for the Rescue to buy him and the other bunnies some greens, herbs, etc.

mini lop1

Post by mini lop1 »

love Rolo so pleased he won x
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

As we have now announced the winner of the Rescue Rabbit/Guinea Pig of the month for July (Rolo from Southampton Rabbit Rescue), we are now opening up this thread for entries for the August Rescue Rabbit/Guinea Pig of the Month.

All our 21 Rescues are welcome to enter, even if you have won before. Your entry must include the animal/s story and at least 1 photo but more is good, you have until midnight on 31st July to get your entries in here.

Your entry can be a single rabbit or guinea pig, or it can be a pair or group that live together.

The winner will be chosen by the Pledge a Pound Team at the beginning of August and will win a £20.00 supermarket gift card for the Rescue to buy greens, herbs, supplies etc for the winner and the other animals at their Rescue.
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

Well done Rolo :)

We would like to enter Rainbow and Mrs Biggins

Rainbow (male lionhead) and Mrs. Biggins (female lop) are looking for a home together. They have come to us as the previous owner realised they were not suitable pets for her children. They weren't being cared for correctly, and came in as an emergency.

Rainbow's front teeth were misaligned on arrival and our vet has removed all of his front teeth. He still eats really well (including his hay), but needs his vegetables cut into bite size pieces. They both love spending time in their outdoor run and are both very friendly.