Hopefully saved a rabbit today :-)

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
Little Man

Hopefully saved a rabbit today :-)

Post by Little Man »

Whenever I have got time ( which is not very often these days) I go on Gumtree and reply to " free to good home" ads informing people that snake owners constantly search free ads looking for free live snake food. I know of s.o. Where a snake owner pretended to look for a pet just to feed the rabbit to his snake.

Today I have only received super positive replies. If I only save 1 rabbit it is well worth it :-bd
Hunnybunny2007

Re: Hopefully saved a rabbit today :-)

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Well done - we should all probably do this on preloved, there are always so many "free to good homes" :(
hurricanhoney

Post by hurricanhoney »

Well done.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Well done :ymapplause: :ymapplause: It's so sad all the unwanted pets on Gumtree & Preloved :(
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
The Rabbit Retreat

Post by The Rabbit Retreat »

Brilliant, well done, please remember the smaller animals as well, hamsters, gerbils, rats, mice etc etc they are always looked for by snke owners
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Well done. :-bd
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Little Man

Post by Little Man »

The Rabbit Retreat wrote:Brilliant, well done, please remember the smaller animals as well, hamsters, gerbils, rats, mice etc etc they are always looked for by snke owners
:x
I also wrote to a guy who was giving 2 hamsters away, unfortunately he didn't reply.

Most people are really appreciative as they are unaware of the dangers. I would say 90% of the responses on average are positive.