Bunnies in the bedroom....

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
Blackberry

Bunnies in the bedroom....

Post by Blackberry »

....Dandelion & Clover are having a sleepover! Dan's tummy was poorly earlier, but he's feeling all better now :) But I'd already set up the Nethie Hotel, so I might as well enjoy having bunnies in the bedroom for a night :D
hurricanhoney

Re: Bunnies in the bedroom....

Post by hurricanhoney »

Glad he is feeling better hope they behave themselves
Honey61

Post by Honey61 »

How was the sleepover.... & more importantly, did you actually get any?? :lol:
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

Honey61 wrote:How was the sleepover.... & more importantly, did you actually get any?? :lol:
They do make me laugh! They were having a good old munch, and then it came to the time they are usually tucked up for the night, and they sat there are glowered at me! I switched the light off and went to bed in the end......and as soon as the light was off it was MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH :lol:

They were very good, though :D
Honey61

Post by Honey61 »

Blackberry wrote:
Honey61 wrote:How was the sleepover.... & more importantly, did you actually get any?? :lol:
They do make me laugh! They were having a good old munch, and then it came to the time they are usually tucked up for the night, and they sat there are glowered at me! I switched the light off and went to bed in the end......and as soon as the light was off it was MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH :lol:

They were very good, though :D
Hmm I know exactly what you mean... but in Teddi's case its the skirting he's munching :shock: