The newly bonded trio *piccies and first question already*

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
*Red*

Re: They went as a pair and they're coming back as a trio :)

Post by *Red* »

Here's a couple of sneeky piccies Vicky posted on RU.. :)

My Mouseykins and Mickey

And my favourite one..

:x :x :x

I'm just really nervous about getting them back x_x Becky emailed me last night, she looked after them on Sunday. She said there was a moment when Mango nipped Mickeys side for no reason :-? Thing is Mango will happily sit next to him, groom him, let him groom her, but then do something like that. It's like she wants to remind him she is top bunny..

So I'm just :ympray: to God that I don't do anything to knock the balance out and end up having an issue with Mango and Mickey, with him being pushed out, and / or the girls bond breaking as well :-ss I'd hate to be responsible for that after all they've been through together.

They're currently in a 6ft x 3ft pen, and I understand I'll have to downsize that a little when I settle them at home so would 4ft by 3ft be okay??
bunny babe

Re: The newly bonded trio *piccies and first question alread

Post by bunny babe »

Aw, they look gorgeous together. Their colours really compliment each other. Hope all gets well when they get home to you.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Any news? how are the 3 of them doing now? :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Mrs. Bunnykins

Post by Mrs. Bunnykins »

Hoping that things are still going well. :-bd
*Red*

Post by *Red* »

It's been a bit up and down actually :(

As per advice from Jill, and Vicky (who bonded them), I've decreased their pen. It seems now that Mickey is more settled, he's decided he wants to be top bunny and is chasing / nipping Mango. Him and Mouse however are pretty happy and it's left me wondering if Mango and Mouse are still okay as Mango is spending most of her time in the corner. Occassionally all three will be snuggled, but Mango generally seems pretty sad. I might be reading into things too much or the wrong way, it's just really worrying me. I can't bear to think of my babies unhappy. I don't think they were too bad last night, didn't wake up to any pulled fur and I've checked them all for wounds.