Wanted......

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
Honey61

Wanted......

Post by Honey61 »

Bunny boarding for 6 please :D

They've all decided they want to go on a little holiday, but the mummeh is struggling to find somewhere that will take them all :-? ... In fact she is struggling full stop :))

Little buns Sooty & Fern ....... Big buns Tigger & Eeyore ...... looking for outside accommodation.
Teddi & Lexi are indoor free range.... but accept that's not possible ... & as most of you know Teddi is special needs bunster :x

Any suggestions would be most appreciative :)
hurricanhoney

Re: Wanted......

Post by hurricanhoney »

Do you live any where near Pershore as Dianne Mrs Bunnykins does boarding.
Honey61

Post by Honey61 »

It's about 1 1/2 hours from me .... a bit far..... but will bear it in mind, Thank you :)
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

sorry can't help (but i would love to!!). the bunnery in cannock is where eric & es went. not free range but i booked the family sized pen for eric and he was fine.

where you going? (nosey ain't i?)
Honey61

Post by Honey61 »

Thanks Wendy... I know you would ... but 6 is too much for you ;)

I saw the bunnery when trawling... it's nice to have recommendations && ideally I would like tham all in the same place, which is prooving a bit of a problem :)

Taking a weeks break in Norfolk ;)
Hopper Holidays

Post by Hopper Holidays »

Where are you? I can take the outdoor ones in large kennel/runs with extra outside space when I'm home
Mam to Midnight, Alfie, Tilly, Buzz, Lady, Taye
Foster mam to Gus and Jack

www.hopperholidays.co.uk
holidayhutch

Post by holidayhutch »

Whereabouts are you? I know Sooty and fern came from BARC which is 10 minutes from me and I love Sooty and Fern, used to sponsor them whilst they were there. We have a Bunny Boarding business and I know Angie at BARC will vouch for us.
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

As an alternative, is there someone who house/bun sit for you? Worth having a think & ask around? :)
Honey61

Post by Honey61 »

Hopper Holidays wrote:Where are you? I can take the outdoor ones in large kennel/runs with extra outside space when I'm home
Thank you for replying.... I'd already checked where you were ... alas tooooo far , but kind of you non the less :)
Honey61

Post by Honey61 »

holidayhutch wrote:Whereabouts are you? I know Sooty and fern came from BARC which is 10 minutes from me and I love Sooty and Fern, used to sponsor them whilst they were there. We have a Bunny Boarding business and I know Angie at BARC will vouch for us.
Ah you know my little lambs :x I'm in Shropshire, so a bit of a trek ...... but will keep you in mind, thank you :)