Rescue rabbit or guinea pig of the month

Binky time, chat about bunnies and their ways.
sdf76

Re: Rescue rabbit or guinea pig of the month

Post by sdf76 »

Well done Rolo and good luck to all who enter for August :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Bowbunny

Post by Bowbunny »

Can I enter the very pretty willow Into the rescue bunny of the month she is just under 2yrs old and was handed in as the owner couldn't bond her and didn't want to keep her . She was an indoor bun but now lives happily outside . Is litter trained and is such a lovely girl

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Bowbunny

Post by Bowbunny »

Going to be cheeky and enter the cheeky duo Lottie and dotty who are roughly 18mths old and came into rescue as the owner has found herself pregnant again and also has an illness which will make caring the these two beauties quite hard . They sit on guard and let me know if there's anyone walking down my drive . They like to climb on my back when I'm in their enclosure with them and think they are dogs . Such a calm lovely couple of girls who I'm surprised haven't been snapped up x

Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Thank you for entering Willow, Lottie & Dotty into the August Rescue Rabbit of the month good luck :-) 3 very pretty bunnies
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
wrgpsos-jo

Post by wrgpsos-jo »

Introducing Albert a new addition to Warwickshire Rabbit & Guinea Pig SOS

So little Albert came into the rescue at the age of only 8 weeks after being sold by a garden centre at under 7 weeks :(
Unfortunately Alberts new young owner was allergic so rather than being put back into the hands of the garden centre he was handed over to the care of Caroline at the rescue - Albert will now stay in the rescue until he has had his vaccinations and is old enough to be neutered and a forever home found for him.

Would love him to be entered into the Pledge a Pound August Rabbit of the month xx
Albert.jpg
Albert.jpg (90 KiB) Viewed 975 times
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Thank you for entering Albert, he is adorable I'm sure it won't take long for him to find a new home what a handsome boy
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Love seeing all the gorgeous rescue rabbits and guinea pigs on here and hope it highlights them so they find a forever home :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Bowbunny wrote:Going to be cheeky and enter the cheeky duo Lottie and dotty who are roughly 18mths old and came into rescue as the owner has found herself pregnant again and also has an illness which will make caring the these two beauties quite hard . They sit on guard and let me know if there's anyone walking down my drive . They like to climb on my back when I'm in their enclosure with them and think they are dogs . Such a calm lovely couple of girls who I'm surprised haven't been snapped up x

I have a real soft spot for English Spots they are such a friendly breed, I had one a few years back and called him Digby, he had such a sweet gentle character and would lick my hand :x :x

I hope these girls soon find the home they deserve :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Here's some photos of Rolo from Southampton Rabbit Rescue accepting his Tesco voucher he won for being the Rescue Rabbit of the month for July.
ImageImage

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

:x Rolo is such a cutie :x
well done Rolo! :)