A quick update.

Here you can see the work done by the rescues we support and where the money goes each month.
Halfpenny

A quick update.

Post by Halfpenny »

Much as we are trying to limit intakes we have 2 emergencies who have arrived since Christmas.
One was an elderly cat whose owner passed away and the other arrived today- a young girl rabbit aged 8 months. She has severe dental disease and her owner cannot afford the bills. As usual 8 months old but not neutered or vaccinated. She’s had one op to remove incisors and needs further treatment and the owner ‘doesn’t have time for her’ or can’t afford her.
She arrived today, further treatment is needed for the removed teeth as she has an infection in the gum.
I’m hoping we can pull her through but I’m also concerned that she’s this bad at 8 months old!
One of our own rabbits, shamrock needs a dental and one of our guinea boys, oor Willie, has some issues, the vet thinks its his heart.
We really should not have taken on the girl bun, but I cannot see a safe outcome for her otherwise.
So thank you for your donation, it will help with her vaccines and neuter to start with.
sdf76

Re: A quick update.

Post by sdf76 »

Thank you for your update. It's always interesting to hear about all your animals. :)
I hope the winter in Scotland won't be too harsh for you.
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny