Merry Christmas and many thanks

Here you can see the work done by the rescues we support and where the money goes each month.
Halfpenny

Merry Christmas and many thanks

Post by Halfpenny »

Just a quick message to thank you for the bundle of treats that arrived. Mike took them in and didn’t think to tell me! ~x( . I did put a thank you on the Facebook page but it’s been so busy I’ve hardly been on social media, even the halfpenny page.
Thankfully I’ve been off since Saturday and don’t go back to work until the 4th, it’s much needed, we are both honestly exhausted. Things have been fairly quiet regarding being asked to take in animals. We have had a few requests but we are full and now the birds flu means we have to try and stop wild birds getting our bird pens. The white doves we have were a bit of a nightmare as some had moved from their shed to living in the stables, although they always came back to the shed for food.
After feeding a very late breakfast we got all but one in and that poor soul was hanging about, very vulnerable until we finally enticed it in, while trying to stop and others escaping.
Anyway I just wanted to hope you all had a fantastic Christmas Day and are enjoying this very strange festive season.
Thank you for all you do, it’s always a huge help but I think this year it’s been even more important. We’ve all seen a drop in donations and it’s nice to know a group of people believes in what we do and wants to support it.
It is very much appreciated!
sdf76

Re: Merry Christmas and many thanks

Post by sdf76 »

It's always interesting to hear about all your animals, so thank you for the update:)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny