Honeybunnies December update added

Here you can see the work done by the rescues we support and where the money goes each month.
honeybunny

Honeybunnies December update added

Post by honeybunny »

November seemed to pass very slowly and some of that may be me getting used to dealing with smaller numbers!
Homing was steady with 5 guinea pigs and 6 rabbits finding new homes

We have had the usual high number of silly requests for childrens presents that need to be collected Christmas Eve with a guarantee they like being cuddled and carried around! my replies to these is much shorter than it used to be lol

Luckily there are good knowledgable homes out there and so 11 of our animals left for pastures new.

We haven't had the number of calls to hand in we were expecting after the rush to obtain pets during the 1st lockdown so fingers crossed those new owners have grown to love the pets they took on.

Huge thanks once again to PAP and its supporters for the continued help they give to us rescues.
Last edited by honeybunny on 31 Dec 2020 15:56, edited 2 times in total.
sdf76

Re: Honeybunnies November

Post by sdf76 »

Hard to believe people are still so ignorant about a rabbit's needs that they would want one as a child's present!!! @-) :( .
Hope at least some of them changed their mind after your advice.
well done for rehoming 12 animals :-bd - that's 12 that would otherwise have been homeless.
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
honeybunny

Re: Honeybunnies November

Post by honeybunny »

A quiet December like most rescues and January will be the same as we, like most of the country have moved to Tier 4
I have fewer animals in my care whcih has made many things easier.
Rehomings low but at least some out as for now will have to stop 1 guinea pig and 4 rabbits left for new homes
Thanking the PAP team and all its supporters for the help you have given to so many rescue animals over the last year.
sdf76

Re: Honeybunnies December update added

Post by sdf76 »

Thank you for your update and well done for managing to keep the rescue open. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny