Beloved Rabbits September Update

Here you can see the work done by the rescues we support and where the money goes each month.
fb_x

Beloved Rabbits September Update

Post by fb_x »

September has been quieter than last month in terms of rabbit movement, we took in 13 surrenders and 17 bunnies were adopted, including Lumi's four older kits who we recently shared on the rescue rabbit threads. Delighted to say that they're all settling in well to their forever homes and we've been sent some very cute updates!

We've been really busy in other areas though - the 24 Peaks challenge took place on the 11th September and I'm happy to report that £1,230 was raised for the bunnies, well worth it despite being such a tough challenge! We're currently recruiting for fundraising volunteers to improve the charity's financial strength and support with these activities in future, alongside a number of other roles including welfare assistants and foster carers. We've also just expanded our adoptions team so some really positive additions to the team.

We're looking forward to continuing to expand the team and helping more bunnies find their forever homes in October.
sdf76

Re: Beloved Rabbits September Update

Post by sdf76 »

Well done for all the money you've raised through your charity events and for the 17 adoptions.:)
I wish you luck in finding more volunteers and foster carers :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny