Warwickshire Rabbit & Guinea Pig SOS - 2020 January update

Here you can see the work done by the rescues we support and where the money goes each month.
wrgpsos-jo

Warwickshire Rabbit & Guinea Pig SOS - 2020 January update

Post by wrgpsos-jo »

As our first post of 2020 I’d like to say a big thank you to the Pledge a Pound Team and all the supporters who have helped us massively over the past few years xx

Donations always seem to land when we are desperately in need of funds and are always so very much appreciated :x

I’ll do a few more posts in the next few days to tell you more about us, who we currently have in the rescue and a bit about some of our rehomed rescues xx
wrgpsos-jo

Re: Warwickshire Rabbit & Guinea Pig SOS - 2020 January update

Post by wrgpsos-jo »

Some of our current residents waiting for their own families

Holly & Simba
Holly & Simba
Holly & Simba
Holly & Simba.jpg (77.36 KiB) Viewed 836 times
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Lovely pic of Holly and Simba! Gorgeous lionhead and Blue-eyed white bunny (it is a hulstlander?)-love the blue eyes. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
wrgpsos-jo

Post by wrgpsos-jo »

Wow what a couple of months we have had at the rescue!
A few homes found but due to recent isolation and travel restrictions we have only a few rabbits in our care - with some others in foster that we can not bring into the rescue just yet

Holly and Simba remain with us and the likelihood of them being re-homed in the near future is slim as of course travel needs to be limited to essential travel only.
Holly & Simba.jpg
Holly & Simba.jpg (77.36 KiB) Viewed 756 times
We also have our sanctuary boy Cliff who is loving life with his friend Jacqueline.
cliff.jpg
cliff.jpg (52.73 KiB) Viewed 756 times
We hope that restrictions will be lifted sooner rather than later so that we can bring our fosters into the rescue.

Keep safe everyone xx
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Thank you for your update.
What lovely photos :)
A trying time for all you Rescues ,but hopefully things will start to get back to normal in the coming weeks.
stay safe
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny