Honeybunnies 2018 update

Here you can see the work done by the rescues we support and where the money goes each month.
honeybunny

Honeybunnies 2018 update

Post by honeybunny »

Hello from the Honeybunnies Team!
First a huge thank you to PAP and all its supporters for the continued hard work to help the rescues

We had a rough start to the year for various reasons but things picked up.
Previously we have only ever had two litters born in rescue over the years, ( Zola's and Marsala's babies) but this year we have had 3!
Our homings have been steady and I must say thank you to Tracy W for all her help in finding homes, fostering and bonding. She has been a star aswell as a good friend.
Strangely our rabbit V guinea homings are almost level with 86 Honeybunnies finding new homes and 85 Honeypigs !

so here's to 2019 and more animals finding the homes they deserve! :D
Last edited by honeybunny on 02 Mar 2019 19:40, edited 3 times in total.
sdf76

Re: Honeybunnies 2018 update

Post by sdf76 »

Well done for rehoming 85 bunnnies and 86 guinea pigs :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Thank you for your update :)

I know how busy your year has been both at the rescue and in your personal life, and especially with the arrival of the babies and the one you had to support feed :)

Well done for finding forever homes for so many rabbits and guinea pigs, I hope this year will be kinder and quieter, but somehow, I don't think the world of rabbit rescue is likely to get any better with so many shops still selling rabbits :(

Honeybunnies rescue will be entered into Januarys draw - good luck :)
rngpwelfare

Post by rngpwelfare »

:)