Windwhistle Warren Rabbit Rescue 2018 October update

Here you can see the work done by the rescues we support and where the money goes each month.
emzbunz

Windwhistle Warren Rabbit Rescue 2018 October update

Post by emzbunz »

We would like to say thank you for the £75 we won in October’s draw. The money has been put towards Tiny Tim’s vet bills. He sustained an eye injury and was rescued from another ‘rescue’. Unfortunately his eye problem has flared up and he has an abscess behind it. Explorative surgery has costed £85 and he is on antibiotics for 3 weeks to cure the infection. And then, he will have to have his eye removed. He is a very sweet bun, I have attached a photo of his 'good' side and a photo of his 'bad' side with the poorly eye.

Rescues reply on the help of donations to fund these expensive vet bills. Unfortunately a lot of rabbits end up at a rescue as their owners can not cope with the care of a poorly rabbit and can't afford the vet bills. A rescues biggest expense is the vet bills due to vaccinations, neutering and the treatment of poorly rabbits. Windwhistles vet bills are over £1k a month. So we would like to say a BIG THANK YOU x
Attachments
Tiny tim's bad eye.jpg
Tiny tim's bad eye.jpg (148.02 KiB) Viewed 295 times
Tiny tim.jpg
Tiny tim.jpg (128.22 KiB) Viewed 295 times
Foofy

Re: Windwhistle Warren Rabbit Rescue 2018 October update

Post by Foofy »

Thank you for the photos and update on Tiny Tim, hope he will be OK, what a handsome chap :x :x
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
sdf76

Re: Windwhistle Warren Rabbit Rescue 2018 October update

Post by sdf76 »

I'm sure Tiny Tim will cope well with one eye after his op -I know he will get the very best care and attention at Windwhistle Warren.

My daughter recently boarded her rabbit Santi at Windwhistle and Santi was given the utmost care in excellent boarding facilities. The money from the boarding helps to pay the vet fees for the rescue rabbits ( over 100 there), so if you live in the Gloucestershire area do consider Windwhistle for any rabbit boarding?
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny