Pledge a Pound rescues 2017

mini lop1

Re: Pledge a Pound rescues 2016

Post by mini lop1 »

I thought tameside was closing? Or am I thinking of another one in North west has bunnyhops closed now?
MariasAnimalShelter

Post by MariasAnimalShelter »

Foofy wrote:
paulandmaria wrote:
Foofy wrote:Welcome to Pledge a Pound to Bow Bunny Rescue, Marias Animal Shelter, Nibbles Rabbit Rescue, and Warwickshire Rabbit * Guinea Pig SOS :-h :-h

and Welcome back to the other 18 Rabbit Rescues :D :D

Hi Everyone
Thank you for including the shelter in this years Pledge a pound. You will have to bear with me as i have never been onto a forum before so am not sure what i am doing. :ymblushing: Maria From Marias Animal Shelter X

Thank you for joining our forum Maria :) if you need any help with anything at all on the forum let us know. If you want to send us a private message you can just click on our name in green :)
Thank you, i will do. I am just exploring at present. :)
Bowbunny

Post by Bowbunny »

Thank you xx ;;)
fairlybeloved

Re: Pledge a Pound rescues 2017

Post by fairlybeloved »

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in coming to this post!

We are delighted to be welcomed back on to the rescues list for 2017, and are ever so grateful for everyone's support and efforts.

Here's to another successful year for 2017.
David Bell

Director & Charity Trustee @
Beloved Rabbits
Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation, SC049128
https://www.belovedrabbits.org
MariasAnimalShelter

Post by MariasAnimalShelter »

Hi Everyone
Thank you very much for continuing to support the shelter and to everyone that donates to help all the rescues. :ymhug: :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I'm pleased to hear that Windwhistle Warren has been reselected for 2017. :) I know that Alice will be very grateful for any donations in 2017. :)

As the Pledge a Pound team already know, I have handed over the reins of Windwhistle representative to Lizzie, who I'm sure you will see posting on the forum in future on Alice's behalf. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny