Over run with hamsters!

Becky

Over run with hamsters!

Post by Becky »

We seem to have had alot of hamsters in rescue this year :( We had 5 arrive a month ago from a home, 2 of these have found homes but we still have three females. We then had a female syrian come in as her owner was moving and wasn't allowed pets in the new house, she found a home. And yesterday I took a call from a member of the public who has a litter of 10 baby syrians! They bought a pair from the well known pet store who turned out to be male and female, syrians should be solitary so no idea why they were sold two :( It just feels never ending :( They are all (including mum) coming to us this weekend.

If you know of anyone looking for a syrian hamster please do send them our way. We stop rehoming this weekend because of Christmas, so they'll all be with us until the new year.

Hopefully this link will show you them all :)

http://www.rspca.org.uk/local/petsearch ... mitSetHere
Hunnybunny2007

Re: Over run with hamsters!

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

The links not working for me Becky :(

I do hope they are all able to find loving homes after Christmas :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

The link doesn't work for me either.
Hope you manage to rehome them after Christmas.

Im going to copy this into our rehoming section too :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Becky

Post by Becky »

Thanks for copying this here Sue, here are some photos of the baby girls we have already with us. All are approx 10-12 weeks old.

Rosie

Daisy

Sweetpea

If anyone is interested in offering any of these girls their forever homes please email me at enquiries@rspca-walsall.org.uk and mention you've seen the hammies listed on PaP :) We do rehome Nationally. Our minimum cage size for a syrian hamster is 80cm x 50cm x 50cm.