Talise..lovely sow Rehomed

honeybunny

Talise..lovely sow Rehomed

Post by honeybunny »

Talise is a very pretty sow, black with white on her face, and although pics doesn't show, some tan on her back legs.
She is 3 & 3/4 years old and is desperate for piggie company as her cage mate died and she has now been surrendered to us, so a bit bewildered :(
A lovely girl ( and we do not use shavings for piggies..this is the cage she was givento us in. She has now been moved to a larger cage with Equiflax and hay..and her old cage is at the tip! )

Last edited by honeybunny on 09 Dec 2014 13:03, edited 1 time in total.
honeybunny

Re: Talise..lovely sow

Post by honeybunny »

we have some interest in this girl but it is from someone quite a distance away so trasnport is a problem
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

honeybunny wrote:we have some interest in this girl but it is from someone quite a distance away so trasnport is a problem
Maybe you could post for a bunnyrun honeybunny?

where would they need to go to? (If it's a very long distance would they be able to have an overnight (at a rescue or someone known to you) to destination?)

my daughter has brought rabbits here when she's been coming to see me from London that i have looked after overnight, then met up with someone the next day who took them to their final destination. I have no pet spaces at the moment, so can't help, but there maybe others who could?

sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I do hope Talise has now found a new home?
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

Talise was homed but attacked the boar she was bonded with quite badly :( so back she came
She is a dominant girl who needs a very submissive sow or a group where she can be top pig
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

honeybunny wrote:Talise was homed but attacked the boar she was bonded with quite badly :( so back she came
She is a dominant girl who needs a very submissive sow or a group where she can be top pig
Oh dear- I'm sorry to hear that.I hope the poor boar makes a good recovery.I do hope Talise can find a suitable home,( but wouldn't she bully a submissive sow?)
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

Talise has found a home..with Ange as a permanent Honeypig :D
She is living side by side Angie's herd and seems happy