Neutered male - Southampton, Hampshire REHOMED

Foofy

Neutered male - Southampton, Hampshire REHOMED

Post by Foofy »

Scritches Rat & Rodent Rescue in Southampton have taken in a male guinea pig who is now available for re-homing. We believe him to be quite young less than 2 years old, he has been neutered and has got the all clear healthwise from the vets.
He is quite nervous as we don't believe he has had much handling but is friendly. He must be homed with other guinea pigs so we are looking for an experienced person who is able to do the bonding themselves, Scritches are unable to do it as they are full up and do not normally rehome guinea pigs but all other local rescues seem to be full at the moment hence Scritches taking him in :-( A homecheck will be required and there will also be an adoption fee payable amount to be confirmed.

If anyone is interested in 'Piggy' as he's currently called please reply to this post or PM me (I am a trustee of Scritches Rodent rescue)

Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Mrs. Bunnykins

Re: Neutered male - Southampton, Hampshire

Post by Mrs. Bunnykins »

If I hadn't just adopted 3 new piggies (2 sows and 1 neutered boar),from Windwhistle I would definitely have considered adopting sweet Piggy.

I hope he finds a forever home very soon. :x :x :x
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Piggy has had someone go and look at him with a view to adopting him to go with a female GP they already have, we're in the process of arranging a homecheck. Fingers crossed for Piggy :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Unfortunately Piggy's new home has fallen through so he is still looking for a new home with some other piggies :(
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Good news we are doing a home check this coming Saturday for Piggy, fingers crossed for him :)
Foofy

Re: Neutered male - Southampton, Hampshire REHOMED

Post by Foofy »

Good news home check completed this morning and Piggy will be going to his lovely new home on Tuesday this week to live with a beautiful long haired wife :) Fingers crossed they will fall in love :)