Would be nice to see more long termers & Special needs bunnies highlighted :D
hurricanhoney

Re: Rescues

Post by hurricanhoney »

Could I add my two long term fosters?
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

hurricanhoney wrote:Could I add my two long term fosters?
Of course, let's see if PaP can help find a forever home :D
hurricanhoney

Post by hurricanhoney »

Max is a cashmere bunny so does need grooming. I usually do this once a week for about 20 minutes so not hard work at all. He insists on a cuddle before food so is an affectionate bunny. He'd love a ladybun for snuggles.

Flex needs to be rehomed as a single bunny as doesn't like other rabbits. She is quite strong willed so likes to do her own thing and doesn't like cuddles. She's happy wondering around the lawn eating grass.

I am fostering these two on behalf of Jane Dexter's Rabbit Rescue please pm me for details if you are interested.
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

I would like to highlight Scottie

Scottie came into rescue when his previous owner had a baby and could no longer look after him. He is a mini rex and has been neutered and vaccinated against myxomatosis.

Scottie is a rather grumpy boy who needs an understanding and expereinced owner and spayed female bunny to keep him company. He is protective over his hutch and will growl and lunge if you put your hand in.

If you feel that you can give this misunderstood man the home he deserves, please contact me.
hurricanhoney

Post by hurricanhoney »

Furry_Friends wrote:I would like to highlight Scottie

Scottie came into rescue when his previous owner had a baby and could no longer look after him. He is a mini rex and has been neutered and vaccinated against myxomatosis.

Scottie is a rather grumpy boy who needs an understanding and expereinced owner and spayed female bunny to keep him company. He is protective over his hutch and will growl and lunge if you put your hand in.

If you feel that you can give this misunderstood man the home he deserves, please contact me.
He's very handsome. I've got a grumpy bun they are the best.
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

hurricanhoney wrote:
Furry_Friends wrote:I would like to highlight Scottie

He's very handsome. I've got a grumpy bun they are the best.
I like to call it full of character! :lol:
happybunny22000

Post by happybunny22000 »

Max is beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tracy

Post by Tracy »

These girls have been at Kirkby Rescue for over 3 years. :( No bunny should spend that long in rescue. Mum came into the rescue pregnant, so the daughters have never known anything but rescue life.

They were a group of 3 (mum and her two daughters), but sadly one of them died a few weeks ago, so now they are a pair. They all look very similar, so I don't know whether it is mum and a daughter that's left, or the two sisters. The age difference between mum and daughters was only around 6 months.

I was gutted when I found out that one of them had passed away. I have tried so very hard to get them a home and keep drawing attention to them, but sadly they are always overlooked. I have no idea why as they are absolutely gorgeous and have lovely personalities. They love nothing more than to snuggle up together. There has never been a cross word between them.

The girls are unspayed, so if someone did adopt them they would need to have them spayed themselves. Celia does not have a set fee, but instead asks for a donation, so the fact they are not spayed could be reflected in the donation offered. Please don't question me on the non-spaying issue as this is Celia's policy and not mine (I am just a volunteer)....thanks.