Jasper - tripod bunny - Surrey

Furry_Friends

Jasper - tripod bunny - Surrey

Post by Furry_Friends »

Jasper
DOB: Approx September 2015

Click here to see a video of Jasper - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49z6B55zHTg

Jasper is a male rabbit who is looking for a home with a spayed female rabbit for company. He hasn't had the best start in life, and was found in a box in the street. Luckily for him, a kind hearted person found him and brought him in.

Jasper was not in a good way when he arrived to the rescue. His teeth were horrendously overgrown which meant he was unable to eat. He also had a splay leg, which gave him great difficulty when he tried to move.
Our vet removed his front incisors and he copes very well without them. He also had his rear back leg amputated, again, Jasper is a happy boy and races around even without his leg.

Jasper has been neutered, vaccinated and checked over by our vet. We do ask for a minimum donation of £40 for him to go towards what we have spent out on him.

Located in Old Coulsdon, Surrey

Furry Friends
anna@furryfriendsrescue.co.uk
0751 568 4921
www.furryfriendsrescue.co.uk
sdf76

Re: Jasper - tripod bunny - Surrey

Post by sdf76 »

Oh bless him, ..what a sweet face :).... I do hope Jasper finds a new home soon. We fostered a three-legged bunny once and it was amazing how well he got around.
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Furry_Friends

Re: Jasper - tripod bunny - Surrey REHOMED

Post by Furry_Friends »

Now rehomed :)
sdf76

Re: Jasper - tripod bunny - Surrey REHOMED

Post by sdf76 »

Furry_Friends wrote:Now rehomed :)
Delighted to hear that Jasper has found a forever home :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny