Baby Rachel - Single Female Wildie, York REHOMED

Captain Helen

Baby Rachel - Single Female Wildie, York REHOMED

Post by Captain Helen »

Baby Rachel is a 7 month old wild rabbit, found in a garden and kept in captivity too long to release back to the wild. She's healthy, spayed and vaccinated. Baby Rachel will need a home experienced in caring for wild or half wild rabbits. She will need a large, secure enclosure, as wild rabbits are escape artists and really love to dig! A shed and aviary set up would be ideal, with at least 50sq ft of space. Baby Rachel would like a home with a neutered friend. She's very timid and hard to photograph!

acombrabbitrescue.org.uk

All potential adopters will need a homecheck, and I can only drive about an hour outside of York. If you fall in love with Baby Rachel but live further than an hour away please get in touch, I may be able to find someone to homecheck for me. :)
Last edited by Captain Helen on 20 Mar 2016 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
sdf76

Re: Baby Rachel - Single Female Wildie, York

Post by sdf76 »

Oh squeee :x baby Rachel is soooo cute! ..but I do know how much more agile wildie buns are, so I hope baby Rachel gets a home with lots of space and high perimeters.
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Can we have an update on Rachel please? I do hope she's found a new forever home now?
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Captain Helen

Post by Captain Helen »

Baby Rachel is still here, although she's not a baby any more! She's just as wild as ever, and still very scared of humans.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Captain Helen wrote:Baby Rachel has gone to her new home :)
that's super news! :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny