Buttercup and Bart - disabled rabbit and companion - SURREY

Furry_Friends

Re: Buttercup and Bart - disabled rabbit and companion - SUR

Post by Furry_Friends »

sdf76 wrote:I would consider taking the word "disabled" off the title as it might put people off - they may think they couldn't cope and not even look at the post to read about the disability ?. ...they can read about the sight problem after they see the sweet faces and may think...actually, that's something we could manage?

When I saw disabled I must admit I thought perhaps it was a 3 legged bunny ( I have looked after one of those and actually they get along very well).
I think it's easier for a bunny who has had a disability from birth as they don't know any different and they do seem to cope as normal with few adjustments needed to be made for them.
Can anyone consider giving a home to Buttercup and Bart?.
sue :)
If it puts them off, they aren't the right people for them. I would rather be clear and state that he is in the title :)

Buttercup and Bart are still in rescue
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Furry_Friends wrote:
sdf76 wrote:I would consider taking the word "disabled" off the title as it might put people off - they may think they couldn't cope and not even look at the post to read about the disability ?. ...they can read about the sight problem after they see the sweet faces and may think...actually, that's something we could manage?

When I saw disabled I must admit I thought perhaps it was a 3 legged bunny ( I have looked after one of those and actually they get along very well).
I think it's easier for a bunny who has had a disability from birth as they don't know any different and they do seem to cope as normal with few adjustments needed to be made for them.
Can anyone consider giving a home to Buttercup and Bart?.
If it puts them off, they aren't the right people for them. I would rather be clear and state that he is in the title :)
Fair comment. I do hope the right person comes along to offer them a loving home soon. :)

Buttercup and Bart are still in rescue
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Mrs. Bunnykins

Post by Mrs. Bunnykins »

Dear Buttercup and Bart, one day the perfect forever home will come your way. Fingers crossed it is soon. :-bd :-bd :x :x
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

Still looking for a home
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

Buttercup and Bart are now in a new home :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Oh that is such wonderful news! :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
bunlover

Post by bunlover »

Yay pleased they found a home xx