Lots of Bunny cards and Valentines!

honeybunny

Lots of Bunny cards and Valentines!

Post by honeybunny »

Adding some new cards and sets as lots havebeen sold..please take a look as its a way to get something nice to use while supporting a rescue..all profits from these go to our vet bill
These cards are really gorgeous. Handmade by Ange and they all have stickers on the back saying sold in aid of the rescue
Photos do not do them justice, the colours are much brighter than shown
All with envelopes and individual wrappers, prices do not include postage

Right pic 1

Set A) on left of pic NOW SOLD
2 x large cards featuring Bebunny .8 1/2 x 6 inches.one has Happy Birthday on front, both blank inside
1 x smaller bunny card, blank inside approx.6 inch square
1 x owl card blank inside approx 5 inch square
£4.95 plus postage

Set B) right in pic NOW SOLD
2 x large cards featuring Bebunny .8 1/2 x 6 inches Blue one, laying flat in pic, has Best Wishes on front, both blank inside
1 x card with bunny approx 7 x 5 inches..cut out design so bunny and cake are outlined when open blank inside
£4.25 plus posatge

Pic 2

Set C) left in pic
1x large card 8 1/2 x 6 inches...with owls and beautiful silver edging " Especially for you" on front and "Happy birthday " inside
1 x owls cards 8 x 4 inches has " Have a hoot on your special day" on front and "Best wishes" inside
1 x Easter card 6 x 6 inches with bunny " Happy Easter" on front, blank inside
£3.75 plus postage

Set D) right in pic
1 x large card with owls 8 1/2 inches x 6 " A Birthday Tweet just for you" on front and " Happy Birthday " inside
1 x card with harvest mice 6 2/3 inches x 5 " Have a really mice birthday! " on front and " Best Wishes" inside
1 x cards with cute dogs approx 6 inch square has " For a special boy" inside
£3.95 plus postage

Pic 3

and lastly some individually priced as some for valentines ands special birthdays
Excuse the bad pic the creases are the cellophane not in the cards!

Beautiful white and red heart designs. Foiled red with beads, blank inside 7 x 5 inches £1 each plus postage one with 2 hearts now sold
" Love You" bunny card, cut out frame design with silver edging 6 inch square £1.35 plus postage sold
then 1st, 2nd and 3rd birthday cards with bunny on front. Blank inside 6 1/2 x 5 inches £1.25 eachplus postage
Last edited by honeybunny on 11 Feb 2014 11:53, edited 3 times in total.
honeybunny

Re: UPDATED 25 JAN Handmade Cards..please take a look

Post by honeybunny »

have updated this with new cards :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

They are lovely, and very reasonably priced :)
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

Come on people we all use greetings cards and these are really lovely. Get yourself some nice cards and help our rescue at the same time :)
( can swap sets about if there is one form each anyone likes! )
honeybunny

Re: Lots of Bunny cards and Valentines!

Post by honeybunny »

have updated as sold quite a few ..please look through :)
Rosie's Food Lady

Post by Rosie's Food Lady »

Hi. Is set c (left of pic 2) still available? If so please let me know your Paypal address and postage costs. Would also love the mice card out of set d - is there any chance I can buy this separately? Thanks
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

Rosie's Food Lady wrote:Hi. Is set c (left of pic 2) still available? If so please let me know your Paypal address and postage costs. Would also love the mice card out of set d - is there any chance I can buy this separately? Thanks
Hi to be honest not sure which of these we still have
I can check and let you know in next day or so..obviously it will be too late for the Easter one but can give you other options..including the mouse one :)
Rosie's Food Lady

Post by Rosie's Food Lady »

Hi to be honest not sure which of these we still have
I can check and let you know in next day or so..obviously it will be too late for the Easter one but can give you other options..including the mouse one :)[/quote]

Thanks that would be great.