Hand Knitted Dangly-legged Bunnies..and more!

honeybunny

Hand Knitted Dangly-legged Bunnies..and more!

Post by honeybunny »

We have some very special rabbits looking for homes and the adoption fee is quite reasonable!
They are all neutered and are happy to be left when you go on holiday, get busy or the person you give them to gets a new toy!
They make great stocking fillers for any age..but are not toys for a young baby/toddler..more a decorative item..and lovely to look at they are!

We would ask that you donate £3.50 per bunny to our paypal thumpinbun@btinternet.com and this price includes a Royal Mail bunny run to get them to you ..if you can gift the money so we don't pay the fee we appreciate it
P & P can be reduced for multiple items purchased together

from left to right..Jake SOLD, Bandit SOLD , Indigo , Patrick , and Violet

and next Murray SOLD, Fuzzy Izzit ( leicester city supporting bun)SOLD, April, Apache .SOLD.loppy eared after too much carrot wine! and on the right Jester SOLD
just April the pale blue bun in centre left from this pic

and then CapriSOLD, BluebellSOLD, SunsetSOLD, CottonSOLDand OceanSOLD

Solid English pewter pin badges. Each badge is signed on the back by the creator. For idea of size the wren measures approx 3.5 cms both across and down, the seahorse 5 cms long
these have sold well so very limited left
Hedgehog family 2 left
Frog 1 left
Hedgehog single 3 left
Kitten 1 left
Wren 3 left
Scottie dog 1 left
Fairy 1 left
Donkey 2 left
Dog 3 left
£3.75 each inc P & P..
postage will be reduced for more than one item

also re posting some things seen before
We also have these lovely lavender filled crochet hearts..again made by Ange and great for a little extra gift. Nice English Lavender used to fill the middle and can be laid in a drawer/shelf ect, or hung over a hanger by circle at top
£3.75 each or 2 for £6.95 inc P & P

and a couple of hand embroidered cards left..£2.50 each inc envelope and p & P..reduction of postage can be made for both
Cockatoo or guinea pig

and the large owl card..a really special one this Measures 19 1/2 cms square. with envelope
£3.75 inc P & P

Blackberry

Re: Hand Knitted Dangly-legged Bunnies..and more!

Post by Blackberry »

Those bunnies are just :x :x :x
*Red*

Post by *Red* »

I can't see the images anymore! :( but are there any dangly leg bunnies left? My one's lonely ;)
honeybunny

Post by honeybunny »

*Red* wrote:I can't see the images anymore! :( but are there any dangly leg bunnies left? My one's lonely ;)
sorry only just seen this. At present no more as Ange is having a change from knitting, but we have soemone else on the case so soon there may a few more up for sale