WANTED c & c mesh grids/cubes

poppymoon

Re: WANTED c & c mesh grids/cubes

Post by poppymoon »

Blackberry wrote:Saw your post of the GP forum - someone replied about a place you can get them, but it's not anywhere I've heard of.
i saw that but the closest one is 2 hours away - with petrol costs and stuff it wouldn't be so much a bargain......plus, my car will be off the road soon.
Binky

Post by Binky »

Are these any good?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/INTERLOCKING-SH ... ref=sr_1_2?
ie=UTF8&qid=1325883442&sr=8-2

They will be smaller than the 14" ones that are ideal for rabbit cages but not sure if they are any use for piggies. I can't believe the price of the bigger squares when I've just had a look around, I only paid about £1 per grid for mine when I bought them a few years ago.
AKA Bunny Buddy
Becky

Post by Becky »

How many do you need Wendy? I think i may have some :-? I can have a look tomorrow and let you know :)
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

Becky wrote:How many do you need Wendy? I think i may have some :-? I can have a look tomorrow and let you know :)
hi becky, i've ordered 20 from someone on the guinea pig forum but i want more!! i'd like to add a loft and if they're sturdy enough, maybe a penthouse for fudge so i can get rid of the cages and panels altogether.

let me know :D

i'm a bit excited :ymblushing: making some bizarre fleecy wigwams for them to pee in. i mean sleep in.
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

Binky wrote:Are these any good?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/INTERLOCKING-SH ... ref=sr_1_2?
ie=UTF8&qid=1325883442&sr=8-2

They will be smaller than the 14" ones that are ideal for rabbit cages but not sure if they are any use for piggies. I can't believe the price of the bigger squares when I've just had a look around, I only paid about £1 per grid for mine when I bought them a few years ago.
sorry! i missed this post :ymblushing:
i don't think they're the mesh ones but thank you anyway :)
janice

Post by janice »

If you live near a screw fix, why not pop in with a sample and ask them if they have any or know where you can get some from.
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

janice wrote:If you live near a screw fix, why not pop in with a sample and ask them if they have any or know where you can get some from.
good idea - there's one in kiddi i think so thats not too far. i've looked on their website but can't find any - every place seems to have different names for them.
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

earlier in the thread, a few people mentioned that they may have some spare c & c grids. i'm going to buy a few more so before i order from ebay, would any of you guys like to sell some as i'd rather pay you than a 'stranger'? :)
*Red*

Post by *Red* »

My friend Laura has 20 C&C grids for £40 if that's any use. I had the other 20 from her :)
chloaster

Post by chloaster »

I have a load of them at home Wendy - I can count them up and let you know - think there's a fair few of them.