WANTED c & c mesh grids/cubes

poppymoon

Re: WANTED c & c mesh grids/cubes

Post by poppymoon »

*Red* wrote:My friend Laura has 20 C&C grids for £40 if that's any use. I had the other 20 from her :)
thanks for the info but i don't need that many now :)
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

chloaster wrote:I have a load of them at home Wendy - I can count them up and let you know - think there's a fair few of them.
if you have some spare (ie would split from the whole amount), i'd be interested please. the bulk of the set up is done but i'd like a few spares to strengthen the upstairs bit where fudge lives and maybe make a ramp wide and sturdy enough for edgar's bum (he's not fat, just very muscular ;) )
chloaster

Post by chloaster »

Yeah, happy to split - there's 40 of them in the bag so you're welcome to as many as you need.

poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

could you work out a price for me please? (price depends on how big i can go - not quite filled the living room yet :ymblushing: )
chloaster

Post by chloaster »

poppymoon wrote:thanks :)

could you work out a price for me please? (price depends on how big i can go - not quite filled the living room yet :ymblushing: )

Lol - I've lost my living room and kitchen to Mighty and Cheese at the moment and they're trying to break into the conservatory as well! Call it a £1 each and see how many you want?
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

chloaster wrote:
poppymoon wrote:thanks :)

Lol - I've lost my living room and kitchen to Mighty and Cheese at the moment and they're trying to break into the conservatory as well! Call it a £1 each and see how many you want?
sorry i haven't been in touch - kinda been out of the loop for a while.

i'd like as many as £20 could buy me with postage please :) (would love more but we have a dental and jabs looming so the piggies will have to make do).
tiger_lily

Post by tiger_lily »

chloaster wrote:Yeah, happy to split - there's 40 of them in the bag so you're welcome to as many as you need.

How big is the gaps inbetween the mesh? If it's small enough so a degu wouldn't fit through, can I have the rest? Thank you!

Lots of handmade items for sale at http://craftywarren.weebly.com
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

tiger_lily wrote:
chloaster wrote:Yeah, happy to split - there's 40 of them in the bag so you're welcome to as many as you need.

How big is the gaps inbetween the mesh? If it's small enough so a degu wouldn't fit through, can I have the rest? Thank you!
i don't have any degus so i'm not sure how big they are but i personally wouldn't use these for baby piggies if thats any help?
chloaster

Post by chloaster »

I think the gaps are about a 1" square - will look into postage - where abouts do you live now Wendy? Postage may well be more than the panels but can ask unless we have someone near to you.
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

chloaster wrote:I think the gaps are about a 1" square - will look into postage - where abouts do you live now Wendy? Postage may well be more than the panels but can ask unless we have someone near to you.
sorry for not replying sooner chloe - nearly 2 weeks without internet!!!

i live stourbridge side of kidderminster now - i don't mind paying the postage (still a bargain as i can't find any in shops) :)