Baby girls clothes 0-3 & 3-6! Some new, all gorgeous!!

fluffers

Baby girls clothes 0-3 & 3-6! Some new, all gorgeous!!

Post by fluffers »

I'm having to part with a lot of Florence's baby stuff already as we just don't have the space to store things :(

I have some really lovely items which I'm happy to let go cheaply if anyone is interested. Due to the volume of stuff she received as gifts, most things have been once a couple of times, some not at all!

I have sleep suits, vests, body suits, dresses, outfits, cardigans (mostly unworn as its been too hot!), hats, socks etc.

Also bedding for moses basket inc two brand new mothercare fitted mattress covers.

Link to what I've managed to sort out so far here:
http://s1040.photobucket.com/user/jenny ... %20Clothes

Everything is free from marks and in excellent condition. If not specified, things have been worn 3-4 times (max) and so really like new. Some things have only been worn once or not at all due to it being too warm (for sleepsuits etc) or Flo growing too quickly & not having time to wear everything :lol:

Details of each item are in the header of each pic but let me know if you'd like more info. Can send quite a bit for £2.70!!

I also have a heap of plain white vests/body suits etc + other bits n bobs which I'll add in for nothing :)
sdf76

Re: Baby girls clothes 0-3 & 3-6! Some new, all gorgeous!!

Post by sdf76 »

Absolutely gorgeous girly clothing- :) liked that there was lots of bunny stuff and very feminine and pretty :) . Loved the fact that the rabbit bootees had bobtails on the heels of them! cute! :) They grow out of it all so soon don't they?
someone will have absolute bargains. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
fluffers

Re: Baby girls clothes 0-3 & 3-6! Some new, all gorgeous!!

Post by fluffers »

sdf76 wrote:Absolutely gorgeous girly clothing- :) liked that there was lots of bunny stuff and very feminine and pretty :) . Loved the fact that the rabbit bootees had bobtails on the heels of them! cute! :) They grow out of it all so soon don't they?
someone will have absolute bargains. :)
sue :)
Oh yes she had/has lots of bunny themed items ;) :x Just bought her some little pink bunny slippers from Next :x I'm a bit sad parting with her little outfits but I have to be sensible and there's no point them just collecting dust in the attic.

Got a lady coming this morning to take most of the bulky things like the moses basket, baby bath etc. She doesn't know what she's having so wont want any of the girly clothes but I have some white sleepsuits and vests which I'm going to give to her. It's nice to help someone out and save them a few pennies, people were so kind and generous when they found out I was pregnant, we hardly had to buy anything!