NEW! Animal miniature paintings of your pet 'CLOUD' style- d

Blackberry

NEW! Animal miniature paintings of your pet 'CLOUD' style- d

Post by Blackberry »

This is a new shape of miniature painting - the stars and hearts have been immensely popular, and now I have found these scalloped edged ovals (which I call 'clouds' cos it's easier!) which are just right for painting miniatures on.

They are painted in acrylics, and vanished with acrylic varnish. I can paint rabbits, cats, dogs, guinea pigs, tortoises, etc - I think I've had a go at most pets by now!

The clouds measure 4.25" x 3.5", and I can paint them in portrait or landscape layout. I have done the examples with a light blue sky and white cloud background. I can add a rainbow if you like, for bridge pets, or do a background in other colours if preferred. They come with a loop or ribbon on the back for hanging.

I can also add them to an MDF background if you wish, measuring 12" x 5", with ribbon to co-ordinate with the background colours for hanging. I can fit 2 landscape or 3 portrait layout clouds to each background.

Individual clouds are £6.00 plus 90 pence postage with £1.00 from each being donated to Pledge a Pound.

Mounted clouds - 2 landscape or 2 portrait £14.00 plus £1.20 postage (£2.00 to Pledge a Pound).

Mounted clouds - 3 portrait layout £20.00 plus £1.60 postage (£3.00 to Pledge a Pound).

You can mix and match the animals if you want them mounted on the background, it doesn't have to be all one type of animal. I can also do the more cartoon style of painting (like I do for the shed signs) if you prefer.

Paypal is: Blackberry@thornton7559.freeserve.co.uk

I still do hearts and stars, please see my price list at http://www.DandelionsGalllery.co.uk for portrait price lists.

Single cloud (landscape)

Mounted clouds - 2 landscape miniatures

Examples of other layouts:

3 portrait layout miniatures on a landscape background:

3 Landscape layout miniatures on a portrait layout background (excuse the clouds going the wrong way - this is just to show the layout idea):
susie bun

Re: NEW! Animal miniature paintings of your pet 'CLOUD' styl

Post by susie bun »

Do you think Spenser's fur would show up well on the blue sky background?
Spenser is pondering a new signature...