Apple twigs - FREE - ALL GONE SORRY

Foofy

Apple twigs - FREE - ALL GONE SORRY

Post by Foofy »

I have a load of apple twigs that were given to me by my Aunty who is a gardner. She has been very busy over the last few weeks pruning all her customers apple trees and has given me all the twigs :) I therefore have far too many for my 3 rabbits. Therefore I wondered if any of the PaP Rescues & Sanctuaries would like some for their animals?

My rabbits love them and have had lots already. I have already given a big bag full to Scritches Rat & Rodent Rescue and another big bag to Southampton Rabbit Rescue, with another bag going there at the weekend.

Basically if any of our Rescues/Sanctuaries would like some I am willing to package them up and send off as a 2nd class packet £2.20 postage I will pay the postage and will fit in as many sticks as I can for £2.20 :)

So who would like some then?
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Blackberry

Re: Apple twigs - FREE

Post by Blackberry »

What a fab offer :-bd

Get in quick, though, as postage rates for parcels are going to rocket up in April :(
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Blackberry wrote:What a fab offer :-bd

Get in quick, though, as postage rates for parcels are going to rocket up in April :(
I had heard about this :( will have to see if I can print off the new prices :(
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

I will be sending off a bundle of apple twigs next week to Acomb Rabbit Rescue :) would any of our other Rescues or Sanctuaries like some?
RabbitResidenceCat

Post by RabbitResidenceCat »

oooh yes the bunnies at Rabbit Residence would love some of these! Shall I PM you the rescue address?
Volunteer at The Rabbit Residence. Bunny mum to Bob & Pat.
Becky

Post by Becky »

oOoh the bunnies at Walsall RSPCA would like some, if you have any left? :) Do i PM you our address?
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

RabbitResidenceCat wrote:oooh yes the bunnies at Rabbit Residence would love some of these! Shall I PM you the rescue address?
Yes please if you can PM me your name and address to send them off to I will get some off to you soon :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Becky wrote:oOoh the bunnies at Walsall RSPCA would like some, if you have any left? :) Do i PM you our address?
Got your address thanks Becky and will be sending them off to you soon :)
RabbitResidenceCat

Post by RabbitResidenceCat »

Foofy wrote:
RabbitResidenceCat wrote:oooh yes the bunnies at Rabbit Residence would love some of these! Shall I PM you the rescue address?
Yes please if you can PM me your name and address to send them off to I will get some off to you soon :)
Have PMd you back! Thank you very much! :D
Volunteer at The Rabbit Residence. Bunny mum to Bob & Pat.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

I still have some apple twigs left if any of our Rescues would like some?

As the Royal Mail postage prices have gone up considerably the twigs will now be a slightly bigger bundle (1-2kg) and will be sent by courier (Collect Plus) as this is now the cheapest way to send them.

If any more of our rescues would like some please reply to this post or send me a PM.