Ladies Clothes for Sale Sizes 14-18

fluffers

Ladies Clothes for Sale Sizes 14-18

Post by fluffers »

I've had a bit of a clear out....

Nothing wrong with any of these items, just stuff not getting worn or that I've decided don't suit me :roll::oops: 8-| :ymblushing:

I'm happy to take additional photos or provide more detailed measurements on request. To avoid disappointment, please compare the measurements given to a garment of your own which fits well.

All items are in great condition, most worn just a few times and all come from a smoke free home.

Each item is £2.20 to send via 2nd class post but I can post up to 750 grams for £2.20 so multiple purchases save on postage!!

1. Duck egg top from Sainsburys 'TU' range.
Anyone who hasn't bought clothes from Sainsburys before....I consider the quality to be comparible to Next/M&S & certainly superior to some of the other supermarkets own brand clothing. Their knitwear in particular is excellent & great value for money :thumb: Anyway, back to the top ...:lol:
It's 100% acrylic and a size 14/16. Looks really nice with another top underneath (and gets over any embarrassing boobage issues :lol::lol:). The tie belt can be done up at the front or back. Very easy to wear, super comfy!
Measurements: Bust: 42 inches.
Price: £1.50 + £2.20 postage

2. M&S jacket. Size 16. Bust 42 inches. Poly/viscose mix. Machine washable. Doesn't crease easily!
Price: £4.50 + £2.20 postage SOLD

3. Roll neck top from Mexx. Size 16/18. Bust: 44 inches. 100% cotton. Looks great over a long sleeved base layer.
Price: £2.50 + £2.20 postage

4. Pale yellow linen/viscose mix skirt with embroidered flower detail & sparkly sequines all the way around. Size 14/16. Concealed side zip. Waist 37, length 24 inches.
Price: £2 + £2.20 postage

5. Pink 'Just Elegance' shirt. Bought from local boutique shop & cost £45. Worn once. Size 16. Bust: 42-44 ... the material has a crumpled look so depends how un-crumpled you're happy with! The larger the chest, the less crumpled the shirt :lol: Vicose/nylon/cotton mix. Satin tie & little sparkly detail :love:
Price: £6 + £2.20 postage

6. Navy 'Just Elegance' shirt. Bought from local boutique shop & cost £45. Worn once. Size 16. Bust: 42-44 ... the material has a crumpled look so depends how un-crumpled you're happy with! The larger the chest, the less crumpled the shirt :lol: Vicose/nylon/cotton mix.
Satin tie & little sparkly detail :love:
Price: £6 + £2.20 postage SOLD

7. Pale soft grey waistcoat. Merino wool/cashmere/silk mix. Super soft. Free size due to style. Can be worn in a number of ways and with belt tied at the front, back or not at all! Bought from local boutique shop & cost £....a small fortune! :oops:
Price: £6.50 + £2.20 postage

8. M&S grey checked shirt. Price: £2.50 + £2.20 postage SOLD

9. Mexx Jacket. Cost £75. Worn 3-4 times. Chocolate brown piped detail with very pale dusky pink running through the check & matching satin lining. Very luxurious feel. Belt can be removed & it looks great undone also. Label is size 18 but Mexx items come small - I'd say this was more like a size 16. Bust is a fraction over 40 inches.
Price: £6.50 + £2.20 postage SOLD

10. Black & white short sleeved top/cardigan from 'NYBASED' (bought in the US). Size 14/16. Bust: 42 (but stretchy!). 100% cotton. Sits on the waist. Lovely heavy and super soft cotton.
Price: £2.50 + £2.20 postage

11. Black top from Olson (was very expensive!!) Size 16/18. Bust: 44. 3/4 length sleeves, zipped v neck front. 100% Cotton. Really nice weight, very easy to wear.
Price: £2.00 + £2.20 postage

12. Cerise 100% cotton linen look skirt from 'Atmosphere' (M&S). Size 14. Full lined. Lovely detail. Great all year round skirt as looks great with boots in winter or with flats for the summer (if we get one!). Waist 36, length 24 1/2 inches.
Price: £4.50 + £2.20 postage

13. Grey layered 'full' skirt from Next. 100% cotton. Size 14. Worn twice. Concealed side zip. Waist 36, length 25 inches.
Price: £3.50 + £2.20 postage SOLD

14. Black suit jacket from Florence & Fred. Size 16 on the label but really a 14 I think. Bust: 40 inches. Cost £35, worn once :oops: I've given up the office job so don't have a need for these now! 100% polyester, doesn't crease! Machine washable.
Price: £4.50 + £2.20 postage
Last edited by fluffers on 23 Aug 2012 21:37, edited 11 times in total.
sdf76

Re: Ladies Clothes for Sale Sizes 14-18

Post by sdf76 »

I would have had the checked one but it's reserved :( - bear me in mind if they change their mind though?
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

sdf76 wrote:I would have had the checked one but it's reserved :( - bear me in mind if they change their mind though?
Awww, sowwy :( I'll be in touch if they change their mind ;)
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

Planning to get these on ebay tomorrow evening :D
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

Reduced some of the items ;)
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

Some items have been unreserved 8-| & some have sold so all up to date again :D
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

fluffers wrote:Some items have been unreserved 8-| & some have sold so all up to date again :D
is the checked shirt still available or has that sold now?
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

sdf76 wrote:
fluffers wrote:Some items have been unreserved 8-| & some have sold so all up to date again :D
is the checked shirt still available or has that sold now?
It was reserved but is now available again :D
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I would like it then please :D - though I would have to send you a cheque as I don't have paypal- is that OK? (you can wait till it clears anyway as I'm not in a rush for the shirt.)
I wish I could fit into the bright pink skirt too - but alas :))
could you pm me please?
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

sdf76 wrote:I would like it then please :D - though I would have to send you a cheque as I don't have paypal- is that OK? (you can wait till it clears anyway as I'm not in a rush for the shirt.)
I wish I could fit into the bright pink skirt too - but alas :))
could you pm me please?
Of course, thank you :-bd