Pink Bunny Purses for sale - donation to PaP

Blackberry

Pink Bunny Purses for sale - donation to PaP

Post by Blackberry »

I have these pink bunny purses for sale in my on line shops.

Any that are sold through the PaP forum will earn a £1.00 donation for PaP :)

The blurb: A dusky pink bunny coin purse.

This little rabbit is made to my own pattern, out of dusky pink suedette. He has a zip fastening in the back, and is ideal for loose change.

Dimensions: height (base of head to tips of ears) approx 6 inches / 15 cms. Width approx 4 inches / 10cms at widest point.

£3.50 plus 75pence P&P (£1.00 from each one sold on here will be donated to PaP)
susie bun

Re: Pink Bunny Purses for sale - donation to PaP

Post by susie bun »

Oh my, I think I must have one of these! Have my brooch/magnets/cards been posted yet? They haven't arrived, although I am in no hurry ... in fact, rushes off to check that I did actually pay for them ...
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

susie bun wrote:Oh my, I think I must have one of these! Have my brooch/magnets/cards been posted yet? They haven't arrived, although I am in no hurry ... in fact, rushes off to check that I did actually pay for them ...
You paid for them :) (I have posted them, but as some things posted at the same time only started arriving in the past few days they are probably still en route!)
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Blackberry wrote:
susie bun wrote:Oh my, I think I must have one of these! Have my brooch/magnets/cards been posted yet? They haven't arrived, although I am in no hurry ... in fact, rushes off to check that I did actually pay for them ...
You paid for them :) (I have posted them, but as some things posted at the same time only started arriving in the past few days they are probably still en route!)
That's good. I will send payment for a purse tonight.
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Purse arrived today, thanks. The material has a lovely feel. :x