BARC fundraiser. The Naughtiness Quiz.

Rabswood

BARC fundraiser. The Naughtiness Quiz.

Post by Rabswood »

Following on from this thread http://www.pledgeapound.net/forum/viewt ... f=7&t=3989

The Naughtiness Quiz is available for a minimum donation of £1 gift paypalled to michelle.wood@tiscali.co.uk. The quiz is to raise money to help permanent BARC bunnies Fudge & Misty.

Both of these girls are in a permanent foster home as they both have on-going heath issues & BARC have a non-destruct policy if health conditions can be managed long term for bunnies that can't be re-homed.

Fudge (tan mini-lop) is estimated to be about 6-7 yrs + & was found dumped with her friend Treacle in March 2011 - sadly they struggled to find a home because of Fudge's teeth, which is believed to be due to a poor diet before she was found. She has had several dentals on her molars & her incisors & some molars removed. She had to have another dental this week & had x-rays done of her skull which showed her molars & teeth roots are getting worse with age, despite now being on a good diet.

Misty (silver fox) is 3 1/2 yrs old & came to BARC with her friend Angel after being rescued by Angie from Pets at Home in Sept 2010. Angel has headtilt & Misty has recurrent snuffles & dental issues which require long term management. Misty too has had several dentals to date - her incisors have been burred several times in the hope they can be saved, but in time they may need to be removed. A recent x-ray also showed her upper roots are causing problems & contributing to her snuffles.

Both bunnies need on-going pain management & are most likely to need dentals every 6-10wks at £60-£80 per dental.

How it works... gift paypal your donation along with your email address and the Rabsville bunnies will email you the quiz. The email will come from therabs@googlemail.com so please check your junk mail. Just to be clear for your donation of which 100% will go to BARC you will receive an email with a quiz attached.
Last edited by Rabswood on 09 Nov 2013 16:29, edited 1 time in total.
Mummy to the Rabsville Bunnies

Pledge a Pound Jewellery10% Pot Total £4.00
Donated via paypal 8/11/13

Oxo Rabswood a little fighter!
Hunnybunny2007

Re: BARC fundraiser. The Naughtiness Quiz.

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Great idea Michelle :)
kermit

Post by kermit »

Gonna send pennies just now, can you let me know that you have them and email me the quiz.....thanks xx
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

I don't have paypal at the moment, but when I do I will enter if the quiz is still open.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Rabswood

Post by Rabswood »

kermit wrote:Gonna send pennies just now, can you let me know that you have them and email me the quiz.....thanks xx
Received and emailed. Thanks.

Rabswood

Post by Rabswood »

susie bun wrote:I don't have paypal at the moment, but when I do I will enter if the quiz is still open.
Yes will be open for a while. Thanks, although I don't think Spenser will score very high, he is a model of good bunneh behaviour ;)

susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Rabswood wrote:Yes will be open for a while. Thanks, although I don't think Spenser will score very high, he is a model of good bunneh behaviour ;)
Hmmmmm ... not sure Spenser's grandparents would agree. Recently we have ripped wallpaper, chewed books, a snapped cord on the blinds in my bedroom .... not to mention Spenser found in various locations he really shouldn't honour with his noble furry majesty...
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Dudley: OK brings it on! I will be takings the test although I has a feeling Daisy may beats me owing to her past history of serious nommings crimes!!!
Rabswood

Post by Rabswood »

The top scoring bunneh so far is Ginger on RU with 27 points it is possible for a really naughty bunneh to score 35 points. But 27 is pretty naughty!

Boudicca

Post by Boudicca »

Dudley: Rabswood dids you receive our donation for the test ok? We hasn't received the tests.. is you worried we will score 36 points or something?