Christmas shoe box appeal

Suzanne

Re: Christmas shoe box appeal

Post by Suzanne »

I ordered some things from Pet Supermarket on 15/11/13 and only realised that they had not been despatched yesterday. I emailed them and they said that the Carrot Crunch things are out of stock at the moment but they will despatch the rest of the order so you will get two parcels. I hope the carrot things arrive in time - if not then you can use them for something else.
kermit

Post by kermit »

Suzanne wrote:I ordered some things from Pet Supermarket on 15/11/13 and only realised that they had not been despatched yesterday. I emailed them and they said that the Carrot Crunch things are out of stock at the moment but they will despatch the rest of the order so you will get two parcels. I hope the carrot things arrive in time - if not then you can use them for something else.
Same thing happened to Hele on RU, she has just called and they are doing the same. So that is two Parcels still to come. They should both make it in time :)
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Ah - I have had an email today saying the Carrot crunchers I ordered from pet_supermarket have been despatched to Foofy so maybe they are in stock now?
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Thank you for letting me know everyone :) picked up 2 parcels this morning from the sorting office, an Amazon wish list box and other items but no carrot crunchers. I will photograph them tonight and post the pictures on here :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Well I am amazed at the parcels received today, thank you to everyone that has donated, we have a lot of items for our rescues this Christmas.

THANK YOU EVERYONE YOU ARE AWESOME :) :) :ymhug: :ymhug:

Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Suzanne

Post by Suzanne »

My order hasn't been despatched yet. Hopefully it won't be too long.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Suzanne wrote:My order hasn't been despatched yet. Hopefully it won't be too long.
:-bd Thank you Suzanne :)
Orange

Post by Orange »

Such a fantastic response. So many goodies! :D
Loog

Post by Loog »

Sorry, I didn't see this was closing, read the previous page. Amazon order from Bouncer will be dispatched to arrive between the 2nd / 4th of December. Hope this get to you in time :ympray:
RIP little Buttons, taken long before your time was due, always in our hearts and never forgotten :(

RIP Bouncer the great, you brought so much joy to our family and kept us hoomans 'in check' :(
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

Loog wrote:Sorry, I didn't see this was closing, read the previous page. Amazon order from Bouncer will be dispatched to arrive between the 2nd / 4th of December.
Hope this get to you in time :ympray:
Bless Sir Bouncer, he's always so kind :x :x