Christmas shoe box appeal

Foofy

Re: Christmas shoe box appeal

Post by Foofy »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:I can picture Foofy pushing a shopping trolley around her living room collecting items from the wish list :))
it actually was a bit like that Sue :)) I made piles of each type of item and then tried to pick out some of each thing for each Rescues parcel :)
It took me all day to sort out the items into piles and then make up all the boxes, seal all the boxes, and then print off all the postage labels and attach to boxes. My 2 spare bedrooms look empty now they're not stacked out with bunny stuff :))
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Just checked with the courier company and some of the Rescues have received their parcels today :) :)

ON BEHALF OF OUR RESCUES I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERY PERSON THAT SENT IN DONATIONS.
Orange

Post by Orange »

And I want to say a huge thank you to FOOFY for sorting all the parcels and sending them out. I imagine it was rather like a military operation!
kermit

Post by kermit »

Orange wrote:And I want to say a huge thank you to FOOFY for sorting all the parcels and sending them out. I imagine it was rather like a military operation!
Yip, here here, what a sterling job she has done!
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Orange wrote:And I want to say a huge thank you to FOOFY for sorting all the parcels and sending them out. I imagine it was rather like a military operation!
Well done Foofy! :-bd
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

kermit wrote:
Yip, here here, what a sterling job she has done!
absolutely :) well done Foofy :ymapplause: and thanks to everyone who donated. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Thanks for the Thanks peeps :) I'm just so pleased it was such a success and that the Rescues will all get a good sized parcel :) Everyone has been so kind and generous with their donations :)
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

This evening I had a rather large parcel delivered...

Look at all the items! Thank you so so much to all those who donated and a special thank you to Foofy for all your hard work and organizing. I am looking forward to sharing everything out with the bunnies as they are tucked up in bed now xx
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Furry_Friends wrote:This evening I had a rather large parcel delivered...

Look at all the items! Thank you so so much to all those who donated and a special thank you to Foofy for all your hard work and organizing. I am looking forward to sharing everything out with the bunnies as they are tucked up in bed now xx
Glad to see it arrived safely :) Thank you for posting the photo I hope the bunnies enjoy :)
elaine

Post by elaine »

I received mine yesterday and a massive thanks to everyone who has donate it is really appreciated

Elaine
Tameside rabbit guinea pig rescue