Christmas shoe box appeal

bunnybunny

Re: Christmas shoe box appeal

Post by bunnybunny »

A big pat on the back Foofy, you did a brilliant job organising this and how fun, now the rescues are starting to post!!! It looks like the recues each received a full box of goodies!!!
Its made my day looking at this!!!! (I'll have the cat :)) )
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Thank you to the rescues for letting us know you've received the parcels :)

and to Foofy who took on this mammoth task and made it such a huge success :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

bunnybunny wrote:A big pat on the back Foofy, you did a brilliant job organising this and how fun, now the rescues are starting to post!!! It looks like the recues each received a full box of goodies!!!
You can have Poppy the cat :)) :)) in fact she's still trying to eat bunny stuff!! I made up some treat balls last night for Southampton Rabbit Rescue and have put the carrier bag full on top of their wish list box (I'm delivering it on Saturday) and Poppy cat has just been trying to eat them they have got Science Selective pellets in the middle, she stole one last night too, she seems to have a taste for rabbit food :)) :))
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Foofy wrote:
bunnybunny wrote:A big pat on the back Foofy, you did a brilliant job organising this and how fun, now the rescues are starting to post!!! It looks like the recues each received a full box of goodies!!!
You can have Poppy the cat :)) :)) in fact she's still trying to eat bunny stuff!! I made up some treat balls last night for Southampton Rabbit Rescue and have put the carrier bag full on top of their wish list box (I'm delivering it on Saturday) and Poppy cat has just been trying to eat them they have got Science Selective pellets in the middle, she stole one last night too, she seems to have a taste for rabbit food :)) :))
A cabbit :))
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I think you should re-name her Bunny :))
( We once had a rabbit called Kitty because she was so much like a cat)
I'm glad to hear some of the rescues have posted to say they're really pleased with their parcel. :) (even if they didn't get Poppy :)) )
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:
Foofy wrote:
A cabbit :))

Yes a cabbit =)) =)) =))
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Sue from Southampton Rabbit Rescue say thanks very much for the wish list/shoe box appeal box of goodies I delivered to her this morning :)

Hope the bunnies enjoy the goodies Sue :)

Camp Nibble

Post by Camp Nibble »

Thank you SO much for our wonderful Christmas box, we were quite overwhelmed :D

We will have very happy bunnies this year, we're so grateful for the support xxx

bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

Poppy the Cabbit :)) :)) :)) :))

Loving the pictures from the rescues!!!!
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Thank you to the rescues that have posted photos it's so nice to see them :)