Christmas shoe box appeal

Foofy

Re: Christmas shoe box appeal

Post by Foofy »

A huge parcel arrived here yesterday of items for the shoe box appeal/Christmas wish list I was so excited opening it all up there was so much stuff in it and was so heavy :) I believe I may know which one of our members it was from, as soon as I have this confirmed I will say thank you properly on here but here is the photo for everyone to see.

Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
kermit

Post by kermit »

What a good amount you have now :)

I have been saving up items and will post to you in November x
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Apache

Post by Apache »

Wow! Someone has been very generous :-)
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

The Royal Mail is having a change of policy on small / medium parcels, but not sure when from yet (hopefully soon!)

Will let you know info when I know it for sure :)

Foofy, I had a competition on my FB business page, and Sparky Wood won some goodies, but he said could I send something to PaP instead, so I'll pop some bits on the post, probably snugglesafe covers and treat bits - feel free to nag me if I don't do it soon - I have a 'to do' list a mile long :ymblushing:
kermit

Post by kermit »

Blackberry wrote:The Royal Mail is having a change of policy on small / medium parcels, but not sure when from yet (hopefully soon!)

Ohhh, will this make them cheaper to send? I will be so happy if that is the case.
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

kermit wrote:What a good amount you have now :)

I have been saving up items and will post to you in November x
Thank you Kirsty :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Blackberry wrote:The Royal Mail is having a change of policy on small / medium parcels, but not sure when from yet (hopefully soon!)

Foofy, I had a competition on my FB business page, and Sparky Wood won some goodies, but he said could I send something to PaP instead, so I'll pop some bits on the post, probably snugglesafe covers and treat bits - feel free to nag me if I don't do it soon - I have a 'to do' list a mile long :ymblushing:
That's real good news about Royal Mail they must have realised they priced themselves out of the market and lost loads of business!
Thank you Sara for the promise of the items to come :) and thanks to Sparky Wood for donating their prize too :)
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

Look at all those goodies some kind person has sent, wow!!! :ymhug: :ymhug:
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Foofy wrote:A huge parcel arrived here yesterday of items for the shoe box appeal/Christmas wish list I was so excited opening it all up there was so much stuff in it and was so heavy :) I believe I may know which one of our members it was from, as soon as I have this confirmed I will say thank you properly on here but here is the photo for everyone to see.

It warms your heart to see how many kind and generous people there are :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Foofy wrote:This huge parcel came from the Honeybunnies who had been collecting up the pennies they raised from selling apple sticks :) THANK YOU SO MUCH :)