Pledge a Pound Amazon Wish List

Foofy

Pledge a Pound Amazon Wish List

Post by Foofy »

Pledge a Pound has now set up a 'Wish List' on Amazon. All the Pledge a Pound Rescues/Sancutaries have been asked if they would like to participate in this fundraiser and the idea is all the items that are donated from our supporters will be stored by me and in December this year we will share them out equally amongst all our Rescues/Sanctuaries that wish to take part. The items will then be sent out to each Rescue, for them to receive before Christmas. The wish list contains items such as willow toys, general toys, food bowls, water bottles, treats, dried herbs, litter trays etc

Here is the link to the wish list
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/reg ... e=wishlist
or alternatively if you go onto the Amazon UK website and on the right hand side at the top click on the wish list tab and then 'find a wish list' the wish list is called Pledge a Pound.

We will also acccept items donated from Pet Supermarket, if you wish to purchase a bunny item from Pet Supermarket please can you send me a PM thank you :)

Thank you in advance for any items you may like to donate. I am sure the bunnies and guinea pigs at our Rescues will all be delighted with their early Christmas presents
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
kermit

Re: Pledge a Pound Amazon Wish List

Post by kermit »

Can I also add that adding discount code and5pet on any pet supermarket order gets 5% off :)
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

kermit wrote:Can I also add that adding discount code and5pet on any pet supermarket order gets 5% off :)
Thank you for that Kermit :) I am sure lots of people could do with the 5% off :)
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

If anyone would like to vote for my 'Watership Down' entry in this competition I'd be grateful - the prizes are Amazon vouchers and if I got a placing the money would be donated to Pledge a Pound :)

http://woobox.com/y4h8hz/3pyntb
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Blackberry wrote:If anyone would like to vote for my 'Watership Down' entry in this competition I'd be grateful - the prizes are Amazon vouchers and if I got a placing the money would be donated to Pledge a Pound :)

http://woobox.com/y4h8hz/3pyntb

Thank you Blackberry :) I've voted for you, you were in the lead too when I voted :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Today I received the first donations for the Christmas Wish List :)

Thank you very much to Bunlover & SDF76 forum members

I have now added more items into the Amazon wish list, if you would like to donate an item from Amazon, to avoid paying delivery charges look for items offered for sale by Amazon.

Alternatively if you don't wish to buy through Amazon but would rather just pick up some treats or a toy (or any other suitable bunny or guineapig item) when you are next out shopping for your bunnies this is fine, just let me know when you have an item to donate and I'll send you my address to post it to.

Thank you
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

Fab :-bd

Have you spent the Amazon voucher from the first craft competition yet, or are you saving them for a bit?

I had a nose at the list last night - just haven't got any cash in my account at the moment :ymblushing:
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Blackberry wrote:Fab :-bd

Have you spent the Amazon voucher from the first craft competition yet, or are you saving them for a bit?

I had a nose at the list last night - just haven't got any cash in my account at the moment :ymblushing:
I have spent the voucher now thank you so much Blackberry :)

Here is a photo of the items we have so far

Foofy

Post by Foofy »

If anyone else would like to donate an item you can either look at the 'wish list' on Amazon it's called 'Pledge a Pound', to avoid paying delivery charges look out for items offered for sale by Amazon. Alternatively you can buy a suitable bunny or guinea pig item next time your out shopping for your own bunnies a toy or some treats would be great if you can spare a couple of £'s it will all add up :) Then send me a message and let me know you have an item to donate and I'll send you back my address to post your item too. I am sure the rabbits and guinea pigs at our Rescues & Santuaries will be very grateful for their Christmas presents :) Thank you.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Just bumping the Christmas Wish List back up :)

If anyone would like to purchase an item for this fundraiser you can get free delivery and 5% off everything at Pet Supermarket (see top of this thread for the 5% code).

We will also be accepting donations like a 'shoe box' appeal if you want to collect up a few items and put them in a box and send off to me later. Just send me a PM when you want to post to me and I'll give you my address.

The bunnies at our Rescues & Sanctuaries will be very grateful for any items received no matter how big or small, regardless of the cost, you could even make a toy?