Pledge a Pound Amazon Wish List

Hunnybunny2007

Re: Pledge a Pound Amazon Wish List

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Orange wrote:The wishlist worked perfectly. Thank you.

Have ordered a few items from the list. :D
Thank you :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Well today I received some big parcels from Amazon with items donated for our rescues & sanctuaries Christmas wish list so here is a photo of everything I have here so far, it's a lot now :) and I also have a very generous donation of gift vouchers to spend at either John Lewis or Waitrose, I haven't had a chance to spend them yet as they have only just arrived. Plus in addition to these items in this photo we also have all the items in the photo in the previous post :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE THAT HAS DONATED TO THE WISH LIST :) I think the rabbits & guinea pigs at our rescues & sanctuaries will have lots of Christmas presents this year :) :)

Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Orange

Post by Orange »

That is a fantastic pile of gifts. Father Christmas is going to need an extra sleigh at this rate :D
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Wow what an amazing sight and it's only August :-bd

I agree with you Justine, Santa will need a big sleigh at this rate, there will be lots of happy bunnies and guinea pigs though :)

A huge thank you to everyone that has sent a gift - you guys are amazing :ymhug:
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

This is so heart warning to check out the pictures and see all the Christmas bounty for the rescues starting to build up. :D
(I luvs Christmas, I'm starting to shop already :ymblushing: )
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

bunnybunny wrote:This is so heart warning to check out the pictures and see all the Christmas bounty for the rescues starting to build up. :D
(I luvs Christmas, I'm starting to shop already :ymblushing: )
I love Christmas too, I've not started shopping yet, but I'm always on the lookout for ideas :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

This website also have free delivery if anyone would prefer to use this one to order items for the wish list :) if anyone would like to order items from here or Pet Supermarket and take advantage of the free delivery on both sites, I can send you my address if you send me a PM.

http://www.medicanimal.com/setSessionLo ... cale=en_GB

Here's the link for Pet Supermarket too:-

http://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/Catego ... Toys_Chews
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Lots more items have now been added into our Amazon wish list, why not have a little look?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wis ... 9CN0KFHOBQ
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Just bumping the wishlist up again, time is ticking away and Christmas will soon be coming around.

If you would prefer to pick up some things for our wish list from your local supermarket next time you are out shopping, how about these sort of things, bin bags, kitchen roll, cotton wool, cotton wool buds, rubber gloves, disposable gloves, Sudocrem, vaseline, anti-bacterial handgel (the type you don't need water for) most of our rescues use an awful lot of these type of things so would welcome a few of these things in their parcel.

The parcels will be sent out at the beginning of December in plenty of time for Christmas.

Any donations however big or small will be most welcome :) If anyone would like my address to send a donation to please PM me.
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

This afternoon I have been out shopping and spent some Waitrose vouchers that were donated to the wish list appeal by Bunnybunny.
Here is a new photograph taken this afternoon of all the items I have here so far that you amazing people have donated :) :) :)
THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY THAT HAS DONATED TO THE WISH LIST & SHOE BOX APPEAL OUR RESCUES ARE GOING TO BE SO PLEASED WITH THEIR PARCELS THIS CHRISTMAS :) :)