CLOSED Bag A Bunny!PaP Emergency Fund - 1st Fund Raiser!

bunnybunny

Re: Pledge a Pound Emergency Fund - 1st Fund Raiser!

Post by bunnybunny »

What a lovely idea! If I buy a couple will you post overseas for me?
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

bunnybunny wrote:What a lovely idea! If I buy a couple will you post overseas for me?

Yes, happily :D
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

:D aww thank you!!! Right now for the hard part, choosing!!! Numbers 7 & 12. I'll paypal now, 15 pounds (5 pounds for postage?) if postage is more just pm me and I'll pop through some more money.
THANKS Blackberry!!!
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

bunnybunny wrote::D aww thank you!!! Right now for the hard part, choosing!!! Numbers 7 & 12. I'll paypal now, 15 pounds (5 pounds for postage?) if postage is more just pm me and I'll pop through some more money.
THANKS Blackberry!!!
Thank you :D
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Number 3 yellow and number 22 white for me please.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

susie bun wrote:Number 3 yellow and number 22 white for me please.
Thank you :D
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

Just wanted to say a big thank you, I've received my goodies!!! The Ballet BunBuns bookmarks are ADORABLE, loving the stickers also AND a notebook as well!!!! :-* Well hoppy!!!
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

bunnybunny wrote:Just wanted to say a big thank you, I've received my goodies!!! The Ballet BunBuns bookmarks are ADORABLE, loving the stickers also AND a notebook as well!!!! :-* Well hoppy!!!
That was your prize from the other fund raiser - the Name the BunBuns one - the prize from this is still on it's way :D
bunnybunny

Post by bunnybunny »

WHAT!!!!! Did I win for coming last =)) =)) I had to go over to RR and read the thread again as I was sure Susiebun won, and yip, I'm not going crazy 8-} (yet), I hadn't realised that there was a prize for entering!!! Thank you so much!!! BUT there was so much in the package Blackberry, it really is too kind of you!!!! Many many thanks!!!
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

bunnybunny wrote:WHAT!!!!! Did I win for coming last =)) =)) I had to go over to RR and read the thread again as I was sure Susiebun won, and yip, I'm not going crazy 8-} (yet), I hadn't realised that there was a prize for entering!!! Thank you so much!!! BUT there was so much in the package Blackberry, it really is too kind of you!!!! Many many thanks!!!
:)) Glad you like the stuff :D

The other package is on its way now - there is some change from your postage, so will work that out and get it refunded :)