Snugglesafes have arrived

susie bun

Re: Snugglesafes have arrived

Post by susie bun »

Great to hear that the first of the snugglesafes has arrived! Thank you for posting.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Blackberry

Post by Blackberry »

rngpwelfare wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to post so if not please move.

But our snuggle safe has arrived and I like to thank each and every person who either took part in raisng the funds, who ordered them or who posted them.
As some of you know the last 9 weeks have been a nigtmare on the piggy front which sadly still hasn't come to an end.

So this was a really pleasent surprise and a much needed boost aswell, as a needed product now that winter is on it's way with so many little ones around.

Thank you all of you we think your all wonderful :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
So glad you are pleased with your snugglesafe :D

A couple of spare covers are also in the post (it was less expensive to post them separately :) )
Camp Nibble

Post by Camp Nibble »

We are delighted with our snuggle safe and the lovely spare covers too :D

Huge thanks to everyone from Camp Nibble :-bd
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Honey61 wrote:
Foofy wrote:Thanks for the list Sue :) Are there any left? Just wondering if we had any spare as I'm sure Sue at Southampton Rescue would love one?
Just to confirm an e-mail was sent to Sue & also a follow up one in February to which neither received a response :(
Oh OK thank you for letting me know maybe she didn't want one then.
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Brinsley bunnies

Post by Brinsley bunnies »

Thankyou so much for our snugglesafe. We were actually in desperate need of some as they are great to take poorly bunnies to work with rather than electric heat pads. I use these all the time when I am hand rearing wild animals too so it will come in so useful. We are really, really grateful for all of the people on here that raise money and organise fundraisers for the rescues.
:)
Beth
x

Brinsley Animal Rescue.
Brinsley bunnies

Post by Brinsley bunnies »

..............oh and btw, we received some lovely extra covers too which are just fab.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Brinsley bunnies wrote:Thankyou so much for our snugglesafe. We were actually in desperate need of some as they are great to take poorly bunnies to work with rather than electric heat pads. I use these all the time when I am hand rearing wild animals too so it will come in so useful. We are really, really grateful for all of the people on here that raise money and organise fundraisers for the rescues.
:)
Beth
x

Brinsley Animal Rescue.
You're welcome, thank you for letting us know :)

Hope to see you next month on your open day :)