susie bun

Re: Buy a Bunch New Fundraiser - UPDATED

Post by susie bun »

Sent a donation from Lord Spenser.
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Hunnybunny2007

Re: Buy a Bunch New Fundraiser - UPDATED

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

susie bun wrote:Sent a donation from Lord Spenser.
Thank you both :)
Foofy

Re: Buy a Bunch New Fundraiser - UPDATE 12th March

Post by Foofy »

I am pleased to announce from recent donations to the 'Buy a Bunch' fundraiser and the proceeds from the auction for the lovely knitted bunny we now have enough funds to buy another £20 supermarket giftcard :) The winner of this £20 is The Ark Rabbit Rescue who were our Rescue of the month from September 2012 so well done to The Ark :)

Bunnybunny who won the auction for the lovely knitted bunny and her accessories has very kindly donated the money to this fundraiser and said we can auction off the bunny again, so this weekend I will be starting a new auction for her on Facebook as we think we can raise more money for her that way. The funds from this new FB auction will again go towards 'Buy a Bunch' fundraiser so hopefully we may have enough for a 4th Rescue to get a £20 voucher so they can purchase lots of bunches of carrots, hebs, greens, treats etc for their rescue bunnies & piggies.

Of course we are still accepting donations via this thread on this fundraiser too so if you would like to donate, please let me know by either posting a reply or you can send me a PM :)
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

Pleased to see such a positive update! :-bd
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

susie bun wrote:Pleased to see such a positive update! :-bd
yes it's great news that we can get the 3rd voucher off for this fundraiser now. Hoping we can raise lots of pennies from the Facebook auction to enable another 1 or 2 rescues to benefit too :)
bunnymadlisa

Post by bunnymadlisa »

On behalf of The Ark I would like to say a huge thank you for our donation! The bunnies will certainly enjoy their treats.
The ark are overwhelmed with animals(like most rescues) at the moment and a donation like this is very much appreciated to help bring a little happiness to the bunnies waiting for new homes.

I'd also like to say how very kind of bunnybunny to donate the knitted bunny... It warms my heart that there are so many kind members out ther!
Please visit my online shop selling bunny themed gifts, cards and Bunny Mad magazine! http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

bunnymadlisa wrote:On behalf of The Ark I would like to say a huge thank you for our donation! The bunnies will certainly enjoy their treats.
The ark are overwhelmed with animals(like most rescues) at the moment and a donation like this is very much appreciated to help bring a little happiness to the bunnies waiting for new homes.

I'd also like to say how very kind of bunnybunny to donate the knitted bunny... It warms my heart that there are so many kind members out ther!
The £20 Morrisons gift card will be sent out to the Ark in the next couple of days :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

The Auction for the knitted bunny & accessories is now up and running on Facebook if you'd like to have a look or place a bid here's a link to the FB page :) Bidding is now up to £6.00 :) The auction is open until Sunday March 31st @ 8pm

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 686&type=1
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Hunnybunny2007 has very kindly given a donation to the 'Buy a Bunch' fundraiser for one of her lovely knitted bunnies she sold :) This means we now have enough funds to donate another £20 supermarket gift voucher to another one of our rescues. The lucky winner this time is Hopper Haven :) who were our Rescue of the Month from October last year. They will be the 4th one of our rescues to receive a voucher to buy bunches of greens, herbs, treats etc for their rabbits & guinea pigs.