Buy a Bunch New Fundraiser - UPDATE 12th March

Hunnybunny2007

Re: Buy a Bunch New Fundraiser

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

It would be nice to get the first bunch to the rescue by the end of July :)
fluffers

Post by fluffers »

Gentle bump ;)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Just bumping up this fundraiser. The buy a bunch is still open we currently have £12 donated so need another £8 of donations to be able to send the 1st £20 supermarket voucher off to one of our rescues and give away the prize.

It would be nice to keep the donations coming in and help a few more rescues in the coming months. I will give away the prize when we reach the 1st £20 and will then add another prize for the 2nd £20 voucher and so on. The minimum donation per person is £1 can anyone spare £1 this month please?
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Orange

Post by Orange »

Why have I not noticed this fundraiser until today?? :-o Have sent a donation. :D
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Orange wrote:Why have I not noticed this fundraiser until today?? :-o Have sent a donation. :D
Thank you very much for your donation :) We now have enough funds to give 2 of our rescues a £20 gift card each :) The 2 rescues to receive these vouchers will be our 1st 2 rescues of the month Furry Friends who were the July rescue of the month and The Rabbit Residence who are our Rescue of the month for August. I will be drawing the prizes this weekend :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

My husband has just pulled out the 2 prize winners for the 1st £20 voucher :)

THE WINNER IS HURRICAN HONEY
2ND PRIZE WINNER IS SUSIE BUN

So Hurrican Honey gets to choose which prize she would like from the 2 pictures on the 1st post, and then Susie Bun will win the other prize.

There will also be another prize for the 2nd £20 voucher which goes to Orange :) Thank you to everyone for their donations I am sure the rescues Furry Friends & Rabbit Residence will be very pleased with their vouchers :)

This fundraiser will stay open and we will see if we can raise another £20 to enable another one of our rescues to receive a supermarket voucher to buy lots of bunches for their rescue rabbits. There will be another prize for the 3rd voucher photo to follow shortly. The same process will apply if you donate £1 you will get 1 entry into the prize draw and for £2 2 entries and so on.
Foofy

Re: Buy a Bunch New Fundraiser - UPDATED

Post by Foofy »

Furry Friends say thank you to everyone for their £20 voucher and the continued support of Pledge a Pound :)
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

My prize arrived today thank you. :-bd
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

susie bun wrote:My prize arrived today thank you. :-bd
Great :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Photo now added of the next small prize for the next £20 raised, can anyone spare £1 this month for this fundraiser?