Buy a Bunch New Fundraiser - UPDATE 12th March

Hunnybunny2007

Re: Buy a Bunch New Fundraiser - UPDATED

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

The first 2 rescues have received their vouchers :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:The first 2 rescues have received their vouchers :)
Great news :) would be nice to be able to raise another £20 before the middle of September so I can send off the voucher before I go off on holiday. Can anyone spare £1 this month?
Imagenew sig by Sue Gibson, on Flickr
Orange

Post by Orange »

My prize arrived today. :D Thank you so much :D I am currently wearing my new lip gloss. Shame I'm indoors doing the ironing :))
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Orange wrote:My prize arrived today. :D Thank you so much :D I am currently wearing my new lip gloss. Shame I'm indoors doing the ironing :))
You should never be without your lip gloss even when ironing - who knows who might knock at the door :)) Having said that, I'm sitting here with no make up on, my hair in a pony tail and covered in Twinkles fur after giving meds to her =))
Orange

Post by Orange »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote: You should never be without your lip gloss even when ironing - who knows who might knock at the door :)) Having said that, I'm sitting here with no make up on, my hair in a pony tail and covered in Twinkles fur after giving meds to her =))
:)) :))
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Orange wrote:My prize arrived today. :D Thank you so much :D I am currently wearing my new lip gloss. Shame I'm indoors doing the ironing :))

Oh good glad it's arrived as Sue says you never know who may call :))
susie bun

Post by susie bun »

I'm sending 3 pound for this tonight. :-h
Spenser is pondering a new signature...
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

susie bun wrote:I'm sending 3 pound for this tonight. :-h
Thank you very much this gets us started on the 3rd voucher for a rescue :) you will get 3 entries into the draw for the prize :)
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

A gentle bump for this :)
Foofy

Post by Foofy »

Just bumping this fundraiser up. We currently have £17 to collect before we can send off another £20 voucher to another one of our rescues. Everyone who donates at least £1 will be entered into a prize draw to win a prize of some Avon goodies, the more you donate the more entries you get so £1 = 1 entry £2 = 2 entries and so on. It would be nice if we could send off the next voucher before Christmas. Onve re reach £20 of donations I can either do a draw for the remaining 24 rescues and pull out a winner or the winner of the Avon prize can choose the rescue they would like to receive the voucher, obviously it would have to be one of the 24 who haven't received their voucher yet.